Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Irregardless of the turn out of the federal investigation, he is getting his karma for what he has done.

I don't even care if he goes to jail or not.

But idk 🤷🏾‍♀️ I feel people like Diddy will always exist in this current society

Like just based off the comments here and where this thread has "organically " gone ....yall comparing musical talents of female artists is wild

The general population saids they don't condone domestic violence or sexual crimes against women but it's a huge problem that happens all the time.

Someone here probably has committed an act of violence towards a woman.....just like diddy

Like the culture even kinda make fun of the Ike and Tina "eat the cake" shit

I hope this year of truth and big dick deviant reveals brings on some deeper cultural shifts.

I wonder how many videos like this it would take to change some niggaz default settings from "these hoes just lyin for money"? Like at what point does your "benefit of the doubt" transfer, in general, from Diddy to his accusers.

I used to think women were being dramatic by this whole "being with a bear over being with a man" but reading a lot of y'all's posts...

I get it now

Irregardless of the turn out of the federal investigation, he is getting his karma for what he has done.

I don't even care if he goes to jail or not.

But idk 🤷🏾‍♀️ I feel people like Diddy will always exist in this current society

Like just based off the comments here and where this thread has "organically " gone ....yall comparing musical talents of female artists is wild

The general population saids they don't condone domestic violence or sexual crimes against women but it's a huge problem that happens all the time.

Someone here probably has committed an act of violence towards a woman.....just like diddy

Like the culture even kinda make fun of the Ike and Tina "eat the cake" shit

I hope this year of truth and big dick deviant reveals brings on some deeper cultural shifts.
There's no such thing as karma

Back