Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get he was just trying to create a viral moment but its a damn shame he had to go over a black women's head on CNN inspite of everything going on to do it.

Sigh. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Cam's a fool for that.

Shaq laughing clip.gif

He's right though.

Foul if they booked him and didn't tell him all they wanted to do was talk about Puff.

Cam's a fool for that.

View attachment 1314426

He's right though.

Foul if they booked him and didn't tell him all they wanted to do was talk about Puff.

Man he knew. Look how he dresses for his own show and how he looked for that interview. He was playing the fool.

I laughed, it did what it was supposed to do but when you take a step back and look at the situation as a whole it's unfortunate.

Cooning for clout. 🤦🏿

I get he was just trying to create a viral moment but its a damn shame he had to go over a black women's head on CNN inspite of everything going on to do it.

Sigh. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Go on national television and act like the stereotypical ignorant rude, unprofessional, ghetto jive talkin' uneducated nigga
And to see so many applauding this, behavior, as if it's some win for the culture, further my growing belief that we......nvm

I'll just say, I don't see how this as a win, a good look for the culture or something to be admired

Go on national television and act like the stereotypical ignorant rude, unprofessional, ghetto jive talkin' uneducated nigga
And to see so many applauding this, behavior, as if it's some win for the culture, further my growing belief that we......nvm

I'll just say, I don't see how this as a win, a good look for the culture or something to be admired

It's time for us to stop pretending they aren't directly trying to pollute black culture with all this toxic shit.

They don't even have to plot anymore. Just offer some clout and we'll do the rest for em. 😞

I've been saying our culture is fucked we applaud the niggatry, the tearing down of each other, and the outright disrespect of our women from our men AND the disrespect of our men from our women.

Matter a fact let me get the fuck out this thread, this negative shit and the holier than thou after the fact niggas make me itch.....ickkk

I've been saying our culture is fucked we applaud the niggatry, the tearing down of each other, and the outright disrespect of our women from our men AND the disrespect of our men from our women.

Matter a fact let me get the fuck out this thread, this negative shit and the holier than thou after the fact niggas make me itch.....ickkk
Or before you get called a coon...

Over the years I've noticed, when a random someone gets too many headlines over a bunch of platforms, that pretty much means they're on a press run, and you should be a lil suspicious. Quick google search show this lady came outa nowhere to be everywhere around feb/march when Diddy was getting dragged. She talked to anyone that would run a story, claiming she wanted justice for Diddy shooting her. How she told everyone back then it was Diddy and not Shyne but everyone protected Puff and for years he's harassed her by constantly flattening her tires.

But I found her story slightly changes over the years.

In 2014 during the 15 year anniversary of the shooting, she got attention by going online to yell at publication that ran stories remembering the incicident. She claimed they were showing sympathy to the celebrities involved and not her the victim. She makes no mention of Diddy shooting her, just that she was shot and traumatized.

Today (Dec. 28) marks the 15th anniversary of the New York nightclub shooting that left Diddy, Shyne and Jennifer Lopez in police custody in 1999. One of the victims of the shooting expressed her feelings on Instagram about the horrific night.
In acknowledgment of the anniversary, curating hip-hop blog UpNorthTrips posted on Instagram the 1999 New York Daily News cover story about the infamous NYC club shooting.
“I AM THE WOMAN WHO WAS SHOT IN THE FACE. THE MOST SERIOUSLY INJURED PERSON...I have suffered a great deal of PHYSICAL & EMOTIONAL PAIN behind this FOOLISH DISPLAY OF EGO AND INSECURITY...God bless the others who shared in and survived this tragedy with me… I lay here in bed thanking god for sparing me in spite of all the tribulations… feeling at PEACE… Only to see @upnorthtrips displaying sympathy for celebrities who played THE INSTRUMENTAL ROLL IN MY INJURY AND PAIN… Way to go @upnorthtrips give yourself a [hand].”

This article mentions her filing her 130 million dollar lawsuit against Diddy in 2008 and settling for 1.8 mill in 2011

Vladtv(yea yea yea i know yall hate him) also had a post to this story in 2014, but the source link to complex is dead. But it did have an interesting quote on it.
Reuben doesn't mention Diddy or anyone else involved the shooting in her comments, but did share her close relationship to the hip-hop culture long before the shooting.
Lastly I was able to find this from 2001.

Prosecutors had charged Combs, 31, with gun possession and bribery stemming from a Dec. 27, 1999, argument at Club New York. They said he had fired a weapon into the air during a melee in the midtown Manhattan club.

Prosecutors also tried to prove that Combs and Jones had attempted to bribe Combs's driver into telling police that the gun in the Navigator was his.
Of the 44 prosecution witnesses, probably the most important testimony came from the driver, Wardel Fenderson, and the most seriously injured gunshot victim, Natania Reuben.

Fenderson said that before Combs entered the club that night, Fenderson noticed him in the Navigator's back seat, "holding in his hands a black handgun.

Reuben described a scuffle inside the club between Combs's entourage and a group of men standing at the bar. At one point, she testified, "I saw Mr. Combs . . . pull out a black gun with his right hand." She said Barrow had drawn a weapon as well.
She recalled seeing muzzle flashes and then feeling as if "a flaming hot sledgehammer had hit me in the face," but she did not directly accuse Combs or Barrow of firing that shot.

This is similar to the Tory Lanez trial that I hated about it. People involved know everything on social media outside of the trial, but in the courtroom dont say anything. But I knew her story was fishy when she claimed she told everyone it was Puff that shot her, but everyone protected him. The DA wouldnt of protected Puff Daddy. They would of lovedddd to win such a high profile case of locking him up.

Last edited:
Back