Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I do have a question tho. Why now? Why didn't this video come out way b4 being released a couple of days ago?

And I dunno about anyone else...but Diddy mentioning or NOT mentioning Cassie's name...ain't changing the outcome of that video. It was fucc'd up then. It's fucc'd up now. And it's gonna be fucc'd up going forward. So let's get off that "Why didn't he mention her name in his apology" narrative. It doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter b/c that muthafucca more than likely did a lot of abusers do. He probably apologized to her. Showered her with gifts and other shyt. Made promises not to react that way again. And they BOTH kept it moving wit their relationship. That's obvious b/c she still stayed wit his azzz long after that incident. We can't ignore that.

Imo I think career wise he's done. Especially wit the other shyt he got goin on. BUT...they also said the same about Chris Brown during that whole incident wit Rihana. I'm just sayin. I don't put anything past this society. The probability is slim to "nigga get da fucc outta here and take yo azzz to Bali wit Russ!"

We'll see
Puff had the tape until the feds came. As of why that particular day... my guess is as good as yours. I would say it's a political move. Puff has a lot of political friends and enemies, and with this election year coming up they need as much sensationalism out there. This isn't just a DV situation... it's tied to a lawsuit alleging sex trafficking. A few political figures are named in that lawsuit, particular one of the UK princes. It didn't leak on TMZ, it was sent to CNN. At this point it's a matter of waiting for the feds to pick it up. Fuck a career, Puff might have to fight for his life.

I do have a question tho. Why now? Why didn't this video come out way b4 being released a couple of days ago?

And I dunno about anyone else...but Diddy mentioning or NOT mentioning Cassie's name...ain't changing the outcome of that video. It was fucc'd up then. It's fucc'd up now. And it's gonna be fucc'd up going forward. So let's get off that "Why didn't he mention her name in his apology" narrative. It doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter b/c that muthafucca more than likely did a lot of abusers do. He probably apologized to her. Showered her with gifts and other shyt. Made promises not to react that way again. And they BOTH kept it moving wit their relationship. That's obvious b/c she still stayed wit his azzz long after that incident. We can't ignore that.

Imo I think career wise he's done. Especially wit the other shyt he got goin on. BUT...they also said the same about Chris Brown during that whole incident wit Rihana. I'm just sayin. I don't put anything past this society. The probability is slim to "nigga get da fucc outta here and take yo azzz to Bali wit Russ!"

We'll see
Feds case was more than likely weak and got the video to really dirty his name when he eventually gets charged with whatever they're going to hit him with the jurors will be pre -swayed that he's an asshat so when a trial comes their job (Feds) will be easier.

Or

Being that it's California the gangs run everything and they knew about the tape and said fuck it let's get this nigga buried for sure. Especially since the Keefe D case for the Pac murder won't get Puff charged (which it shouldn't)

"nOt 2 vIcTiM bLaMe..." then proceeds to victim blame.

She was 21 she didn't have the experience or wherewithal. Puff could've had any 21 year old aspiring rnb singer he wanted and it was her.

Where or what were some of you niggas hatched out of?

View attachment 1314121
They don't correlate, but it's an unfortunate left turn ppl like Cassie can take when walking down that road. I had the same experience where I watched the girl I liked go thru shitty boyfriend after shitty boyfriend til she mentally collapsed from the constant trauma. Ain't shit you can do to talk them out of that path. And I don't blame her nor Cassie for what happened to them... it's on us to be better men.

No worries most ppl would just say u can’t say that cuz JJ is way more successful

Which is true

I posted an early Cassie and early JJ vids basically showing them doing the same thing

So then …..
janet jackson set the blueprint

when you think of young black teenage (or close to it)
starlets that were acting, singing, and had the IT factor…janet jackson set the standard that all the girls now try to emulate

she had the talent to sell over 100 million records, make more money touring that 98% of all musical acts ever, and been acting since she was a little kid on good times

she was only a couple notches below michael on the talent level and obviously set the trends for her lane

yes she wasn’t the best singer but she could sing, and her abilities as a performer cannot be questioned

i’ve never seen anything from cassie that made me think she could match or surpass any of that, other than she has a really pretty face

if you think anyone could have made cassie as big as janet jackson, then you gotta be her number one fan.

even cassie would laugh at that

Because Whoopi someone could say someone attacked them in 1978 but they was too scared to do something about in 78 so they waited till 2024 to speak on it. Giving the alleged abuser no fair chance to fight his case.

If we're being honest statue of limitations should be short. That would (in some cases) light a fire under the attacked/abused to fight their fears and go after the assholes who hurt them. Too much time often heal trauma (not a bad thing but also can hurt you in cases like this)

janet jackson set the blueprint

when you think of young black teenage (or close to it)
starlets that were acting, singing, and had the IT factor…janet jackson set the standard that all the girls now try to emulate

she had the talent to sell over 100 million records, make more money touring that 98% of all musical acts ever, and been acting since she was a little kid on good times

she was only a couple notches below michael on the talent level and obviously set the trends for her lane

yes she wasn’t the best singer but she could sing, and her abilities as a performer cannot be questioned

i’ve never seen anything from cassie that made me think she could match or surpass any of that, other than she has a really pretty face

if you think anyone could have made cassie as big as janet jackson, then you gotta be her number one fan.

even cassie would laugh at that

I understand the sentiment
But there is a lil history revisionism mixed with romanticism going on

Because Janet's first...AND second were complete and utter forgettable flops

It wasn't until years, when she linked up with Jimmy & Terry...did she became the Janet we all know and love today

I think it's only fair, to keep this in mind when saying who could have been bigger or wouldn't have went anywhere

Because unlike Janet, Cassie DID have a very success 1st single...palatium and her debut album went gold

And THEN Puffy happened...........

Back