Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im not entering this dumbass debate but niggas really think the difference between Cassie and Janet is branding and opportunities?? Yall don’t carry the same intelligence into different parts of the forums ima just say that.
Then tell us what the difference is ?

And it was a hypothetical discussion on gay superthug abusing gatekeepers

@AP2.5 just start banning niggas from the thread or move the posts to another one because it would actually make for a dope topic it just doesn't belong in here.

Do what needs to be done, you got my backing if it's smoke lol. Enough.

Maybe if I was high I'd entertain this nigga ass question you just asked me but I'm not and I make clarity post between the hours of 7a-6p.
No worries most ppl would just say u can’t say that cuz JJ is way more successful

Which is true

I posted an early Cassie and early JJ vids basically showing them doing the same thing

So then …..

I do have a question tho. Why now? Why didn't this video come out way b4 being released a couple of days ago?

And I dunno about anyone else...but Diddy mentioning or NOT mentioning Cassie's name...ain't changing the outcome of that video. It was fucc'd up then. It's fucc'd up now. And it's gonna be fucc'd up going forward. So let's get off that "Why didn't he mention her name in his apology" narrative. It doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter b/c that muthafucca more than likely did a lot of abusers do. He probably apologized to her. Showered her with gifts and other shyt. Made promises not to react that way again. And they BOTH kept it moving wit their relationship. That's obvious b/c she still stayed wit his azzz long after that incident. We can't ignore that.

Imo I think career wise he's done. Especially wit the other shyt he got goin on. BUT...they also said the same about Chris Brown during that whole incident wit Rihana. I'm just sayin. I don't put anything past this society. The probability is slim to "nigga get da fucc outta here and take yo azzz to Bali wit Russ!"

We'll see

I do have a question tho. Why now? Why didn't this video come out way b4 being released a couple of days ago?

And I dunno about anyone else...but Diddy mentioning or NOT mentioning Cassie's name...ain't changing the outcome of that video. It was fucc'd up then. It's fucc'd up now. And it's gonna be fucc'd up going forward. So let's get off that "Why didn't he mention her name in his apology" narrative. It doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter b/c that muthafucca more than likely did a lot of abusers do. He probably apologized to her. Showered her with gifts and other shyt. Made promises not to react that way again. And they BOTH kept it moving wit their relationship. That's obvious b/c she still stayed wit his azzz long after that incident. We can't ignore that.

Imo I think career wise he's done. Especially wit the other shyt he got goin on. BUT...they also said the same about Chris Brown during that whole incident wit Rihana. I'm just sayin. I don't put anything past this society. The probability is slim to "nigga get da fucc outta here and take yo azzz to Bali wit Russ!"

We'll see
Diddy wanted to buy QVC

Not to victim blame. But Cassie did have a good man prior to leaving him for Diddy.
no excuses for Diddy, this just another tale of “it ain’t always greener on the other side”

"nOt 2 vIcTiM bLaMe..." then proceeds to victim blame.

She was 21 she didn't have the experience or wherewithal. Puff could've had any 21 year old aspiring rnb singer he wanted and it was her.

Where or what were some of you niggas hatched out of?

EntireEllipticalCero-size_restricted.gif

Back