FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cassie would have been exactly where Olivia is at…

Exactly.
Man that nigga just got a crush on her ass. Ain't no talking to niggas whose jumping out the window about Cassie's "talent". The only talent she had was being/looking mixed. That was the difference from her being a video vixen and a one hit wonder that Diddy help being a poppin' model.

• Haha
Reactions: AP2.5
For someone who collects classic vinyl records of black music @Elzo69Renaissance takes on music sometimes is tragic

All I got is Sean Combs a bitch ass nigga and a coward... That kick on the floor when she was down touched my soul

This is a guy whose music through his record label I've supported and listened to for a very long time ... A man who has several daughters as well

Looking like there'll be more disgusting revelations about these cats especially in HipHop coming soon...
First off my taste in music is impeccable don’t insult me lol

Niggas is missing the point purposely I used Janet Jackson and Rihanna because like Cassie they are not strong vocalists ( feel free to prove me wrong) nor dancers but through the magic of music and artistic production and connections they were able to blow up musically

Fuck it since niggas are being obtuse and emotional I’ll use a better example for y’all

Jennifer Lopez —- she brings the same mediocre skill set as Cassie did, the only difference is J Lo had the backing of a music industry heavyweight who was invested in her success

Cassie could have possibly had J Lo level of success or at least been more successful musically if Diddy hadn’t black balled her so he could use her as her sex slave/concubine

How hard is this to understand lol

Didn't dude spend some time in jail for shooting a woman in the face? A simple "no comment" would have sufficed.
This is before the tape came out, though he prolly still feels the same now. Awfully quiet in Tinseltown.

Floyd Mayweather aint the best rolemodel same with Mike Tyson. Mohammed Ali is the GOAT

Niggas is missing the point purposely I used Janet Jackson and Rihanna because like Cassie they are not strong vocalists ( feel free to prove me wrong) nor dancers but through the magic of music and artistic production and connections they were able to blow up musically

Fuck it since niggas are being obtuse and emotional I’ll use a better example for y’all

Jennifer Lopez —- she brings the same mediocre skill set as Cassie did, the only difference is J Lo had the backing of a music industry heavyweight who was invested in her success

Cassie could have possibly had J Lo level of success or at least been more successful musically if Diddy hadn’t black balled her so he could use her as her sex slave/concubine

I agree with you. The industry chooses who will be the chosen ones. It’s not based on talent, but probably more so on the person’s willingness to play the game and get along with those in charge. Or based on that person’s business sense and how they navigate the industry.

Didn't dude spend some time in jail for beating women? A simple "no comment" would have sufficed.
Plus that nigga should be more focused onhow to get out of Dubai.. Where he’s basically being held hostage.. But he’s a super dumb nigga( outside of the boxing ring) who lacks self awareness…

Last edited:
Reactions: onetoughmiracle
I agree with you. The industry chooses who will be the chosen ones. It’s not based on talent, but probably more so on the person’s willingness to play the game and get along with those in charge. Or based on that person’s business sense and how they navigate the industry.
:js4:Finally someone w common sense and reading comprehension

My point is Cassie was willing to play the game obviously what stifled her career unlike the other untalented pretty girls who went on to superstardom was the fact that gay super thug Puffy wanted to keep her to himself as his sex slave/ concubine

@rip.dilla does this make sense to you now ?

Reactions: TheNightKing
:js4:Finally someone w common sense and reading comprehension

My point is Cassie was willing to play the game obviously what stifled her career unlike the other untalented pretty girls who went on to superstardom was the fact that gay super thug Puffy wanted to keep her to himself as his sex slave/ concubine

@rip.dilla does this make sense to you now ?
You compared her to Janet tho, that is nasty work. Janet comes from a musical family that literally sacrificed their normal lives to master their craft. The 2nd or 3rd most talented member of that family next to Michael can never be compared to Cassie. You have a point with RiRi and them tho.

And no, Janet's voice ain't that powerful as her peers but like someone said on here you don't need to be a vocal powerhouse to be a good singer. She can hit really low registers and in her prime had great control of her voice. Plus she's one of the GOAT dancers. That's not a Cassie tier.

You compared her to Janet tho, that is nasty work. Janet comes from a musical family that literally sacrificed their normal lives to master their craft. The 2nd or 3rd most talented member of that family next to Michael can never be compared to Cassie. You have a point with RiRi and them tho.
Thanks for furthering my point that the way their career panned out was more based on the circumstances surrounding them than their actual talent

So had Cassie not have a gay super thug tying her in the basement

Ain’t no telling the level of success she could have especially when we know that her lead single went platinum and her first album moved 700k units w one producer/writer

Thanks for furthering my point that the way their career panned out was more based on the circumstances surrounding them than their actual talent

So had Cassie not have a gay super thug tying her in the basement

Ain’t no telling the level of success she could have especially when we know that her lead single went platinum and her first album moved 700k units w one producer/writer
The only circumstance that Janet had that benefitted her was coming from family... which trust me, could have been to her detriment had she not known how to navigate her own life. I agree that Puff stifled Cassie's career, I also agree that anyone else named took advantage of their resources (J. Lo is an alien tho, she was already an accomplished dancer and actor before she stepped into a recording booth). But Janet was Beyonce before Beyonce without the voice. No one named in this thread, including Puff himself, can make a Rhythm Nation on their own. I'll write that comparison off as a troll, I'm not mad at everything else tho.

Nigga did you just say *Janet Jackson isn't a strong dancer? The main thing she's known for?