Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
He didn't know how to fade away to obscurity. That fool wanted to 50 year old city boy 🤦.

I was thinking this but then you gotta consider how much money he was bringing in for people above him. Some of these niggas can't leave. They signing up for the lifetime bid.

I don't feel bad for puff cause even if he's being controlled he's shown he's a willing participant and in his own element. He's the monster some of us always thought he was.

Nah Rihanna has a completely different appeal being from Barbados and her voice is something we never heard before. She doesn't have much talent either but she's a unique artist

A Cassie is a dime a dozen, word to Tinashe
Tinashe is lightyears more talented than Cassie and Rihanna. Difference is: one has star power with poor label support, one never had star power and lost their support, and one has both.

Diddy is a typical narcissist, enjoy your freedom while you can, cause soon you’ll be locked up behind bars in Federal prison in a forest somewhere in a flyover state in middle America

Lol all I know the Black Gen X centric YouTuber Interview circuit gonna be eating off of Cassie and Diddy for the next 3 months.

Lol go get you that Diddy stimulus package if you smart.

Every 25K views is like 100K lol.

Lol, all these bodyguards and side bitches and friends of side bitches will be getting that Diddy check to recount Diddy's backhand tales.

As people go, "Aww, he's such a monster."

Diddy out here paying mortgages, funding college funds, paying for trips.

The Diddy Chronicles gonna have business booming.

They been eating off of Tupac for 30 years.

Get you that Diddy pack.
"The bottle he poured on Kendrick's head? That was mine. He snatched it out my hand. He's an asshole"

"Yes Vlad, I with him after Cassie. He bragged about blowing up some niggas car"

Shit like clock work

"The bottle he poured on Kendrick's head? That was mine. He snatched it out my hand. He's an asshole"

"Yes Vlad, I with him after Cassie. He bragged about blowing up some niggas car"

Shit like clock work

People don't wanna understand that they are being pimped out of their emotions.

They rather feel self-righteous about has-been sugar daddies dragging their cubs by collar.

Lol, let's put it like this.

The media is trying to start a Hip Hop Me Too movement like any of these Hip Hop motherfuckers actually matter. I don't know what type of behavior motherfuckers expect out of rappers and the women they surround themselves with.

At the same time, the mainstream media, particularly NYT, is trying to incite Black students at HBCUs to go on these fucking protests about Gaza.

See, the media and marketing firms all know this about Black folk, we like watching and commenting on shit more than anybody. Especially if it's about celebrities. There's studies on this shit.

The Gen Xers and Elder Millennials that have failed to carry on the legacy of Fanny Lou Hamer, Black Panther Party, Malcolm and MLK in exchange for the Shiny Suit era and 90s cartoons, just like their parents did in exchange for Blaxploitation films and Disco. Now they trying to feel self-righteous about some shit that happened 10 years ago, instead of like, the racial wealth gap.

See, we don't like to focus on our own life because it's hard. You gotta plan, strategize, have self-discipline, and tell people you don't give a fuck.

Let's put it like this:

Diddy made his money off of you already as a child, a teenager and young adult dancing to his uninspired regurgitated music. Then spun the block and sold you cheap ass liquor. Diddy gonna be okay.

Cassie done made her money off you because you give a fuck about what happened to her. Cassie married with kids, living her fucking life, still using Diddy's money. She gonna be okay.

TMZ, Shaderoom, Youtubers that cater for old niggas that can't let their childhood go, is gonna make their money off of you because you wanna know all the details. They gonna make millions off of a video less than 3 minutes.

Everybody eating off this shit except for you. Motherfuckers believe they can do both. They can entertain bullshit like Diddy and Cassie and still live a productive, politically and socioeconomically progressive life. Newflash, you can't, if we could, we wouldn't be in the situation we are in economically and politically.

Last edited:
This shit just hit me
Remove Diddy what’s the difference between Cassie and Janet Jackson talent wise

:hahaha:

@Goldie ur time to shine
tenor.gif

Gotta stay yo ass off them gossiping ass websites

Janet is a great entertainer idk why people think you gotta be an elite or singer or have a classically grest pitch or whatever
:js4: thank you for seeing the vision lmao

These emotional niggas can’t think past their noses

“ how dare you say that”

For someone who collects classic vinyl records of black music @Elzo69Renaissance takes on music sometimes is tragic

All I got is Sean Combs a bitch ass nigga and a coward... That kick on the floor when she was down touched my soul

This is a guy whose music through his record label I've supported and listened to for a very long time ... A man who has several daughters as well

Looking like there'll be more disgusting revelations about these cats especially in HipHop coming soon...

Back