Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
ppl all up in arms like this the 1st time they seen a broad get beat tf up.

Atleast we know cassie can take a punch

That is all....

Pls dont ban me bro.

It was more like an open hand grab.

I just wanna know how she couldn't run away from an old motherfucker with one hand on his towel?

She making all blasians look bad.

Sawtiee put up more of a fight with a nigga her age.

Sawtiee probably would've fucked Diddy up.

It makes sense that Sawtiee got more hits lol.

i want justice for all who and encounter this clown. that goes for ex girlfriends,staff,artists, friends . he got away with things for so long . is it because he played that innocent role so well?

He was protected because he was such a proponent piece in helping turn hiphop on us as community but now he's of no more use. He doesn't hold weight in hiphop anymore as a gatekeeper, he's just on fuck shit and has now overstayed his welcome in high society because he is no use to them. They getting him tfoh. Good.

It was more like an open hand grab.

I just wanna know how she couldn't run away from an old motherfucker with one hand on his towel?

She making all blasians look bad.

Sawtiee put up more of a fight with a nigga her age.

Sawtiee probably would've fucked Diddy up.

It makes sense that Sawtiee got more hits lol.
Caresha woulda put paws on em

Caresha woulda put paws on em

And Diddy's towel didn't even fall off.

That man got the infinity stones in his pimp hand.

I wish my sister would tell me that an old nigga half her age done yanked and drag her with one hand.

I would've gave her the . 45 and tell her don't talk to me until she handle business.

Lol, another lesson. Date people you think you can beat if it goes bad.

Last edited:
jay z and beyonce didn’t fall in love in 1997? where is that information coming from? was destiny child even known nationwide in 97?

Jay Z met her at 18.

This is before people started behaving like everyone before the age of 25 is a kid.

It's funny.

Motherfuckers will jack off to a 21 year old on OF but won't date one.

Download all the pics and videos but wanna act holier than thou.

He was protected because he was such a proponent piece in helping turn hiphop on us as community but now he's of no more use. He doesn't hold weight in hiphop anymore as a gatekeeper, he's just on fuck shit and has now overstayed his welcome in high society because he is no use to them. They getting him tfoh. Good.
He didn't know how to fade away to obscurity. That fool wanted to 50 year old city boy 🤦.

Back