Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes and no because on those old videos of Ri Ri singing Whitney Houston she was just as talentless.

Ri Ri learned to sing better later but a lot of her early songs weren’t like ballads but more like melodic chants or kinda like raggae chants.

Cassie could have been molded into a bigger artist but as far as a singer she was never good to me,but her first song was fire.

Attachments

• giphy (3).gif
    giphy (3).gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 4
The insurance company.
No, when you get into an accident, you not forking over the money that goes to the person of the car you've damaged. The insurance company pays it cause you are paying premiums every month

I'm asking, who pays the insurance company for him to have coverage

No, when you get into an accident, you not forking over the money that goes to the person of the car you've damaged. The insurance company pays it cause you are paying premiums every month

I'm asking, who pays the insurance company for him to have coverage
Sir.....you/he/us pay into insurance for coverage. When it's time to use said coverage the insurance will cut the check.

With that said do you think you pay your max when you pay into a insurance policy? The answer is no, you pay your monthly installment and go about your day. Same for this situation for all we know Puff may pay a million a year and started this insurance policy a 5 yrs ago or yesterday. Regardless he wasn't at the max that was the 33mil that he had to pay Cassie.

Also depending on who his insurance is with you and I could've paid her with the money you and I send in a month to the insurance company. Insurance companies take money from everyone who uses them to make payouts hence the reason I said the insurance company paid her and not Puff.

Do I/you know the full details absolutely not but for the most part the insurance company takes the hit and we/him will still pay the monthly payments to get their money back.

For all the "why didn't she fight back" crowd

Back when Diddy accusations were popping out. One of my home boys questioned why the victims didn't leave. People don't understand that it doesn't work like that. Especially when you're dealing with someone with money and power. If they never were a victim or witnessed abuse, then they might not comprehend it. People gotta start seeing it from the victim's pov to understand.

Back