He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
He needs to do one of these
View attachment 1313544

Get it all out

Considering he’s still got a bunch of other shit pending like law suits and the feds are trying to build a case against him… an interview ain’t gonna do shit for him. Unless he wants to top this one as far as the memes…

1716136985627.gif

Actually I changed my mind, he should do an interview…

:hahaha:

Considering he’s still got a bunch of other shit pending like law suits and the feds are trying to build a case against him… an interview ain’t gonna do shit for him. Unless he wants to top this one as far as the memes…

View attachment 1313545

Actually I changed my mind, he should do an interview…

:hahaha:
lol u see the vision

• Haha
Reactions: grYmes
I totally forgot about Tinashe. I don't think she had too much of a plan either. I still say Rihanna benefitted from the Jay-Z makeover. Tell me she was gonna be where she's at now making more of these.

Get that '09 Kofi Kingston shit the fuck outta here.

The thing I appreciate about Rihanna is that she evolves constantly but still remains true to her own artistry.

She didn't get that from Jay. He's mostly just a trend hopper.

• Cap
Reactions: BMDC
Without Diddy's machinations, Cassie would at least, been on Ciara level of musical success.
No more, no less
Yup. She 100% should of been bigger. Just from the success of her first song, she should of been able to get a few more hits from the top producers & song writers. Back then I remember her blowing up from that single and her haircut, then right after that it was never talk about her music. It was just her being Diddys plus 1. I always found it weird. But it makes a bit more sense if you think Diddy purposely railroaded other opportunities she had, so he could to keep her close and under control.

For all the "why didn't she fight back" crowd

This is real facts that I wish more women understood. Unless its life or death where you have to fight. Other than that, odds are you wont even come close to winning unless you are one of the few women in the world that are just as strong as the average man.

Everyone once in a while online you'll see videos of women with the 'I can beat a man up' type of mentality that really square up with random men to fight. The second the man hits them for real like they're another man, they quickly crumble.

Puff manipulated Cassie and basically shelved Ryan Leslie’s career in the process too
This isn't actually true. Ryan losing his laptop shelved his career but I see how the narrative can be manipulated to think Puff was the reason Ryan lost his laptop with all his music and beats on it.

But facts are always 2nd tier when a lie is running around gaining traction.

They can't send that nigga to jail... But they damn sure gonna take all his money 😫
Ironically......Puff didn't pay Cassie out of his pocket. He had a insurance policy that wealthy and famous people take out to pay for shit like this. His personal monies didn't get touched

Ironically......Puff didn't pay Cassie out of his pocket. He had a insurance policy that wealthy and famous people take out to pay for shit like this. His personal monies didn't get touched
Who pays for the insurance though? 🤔

She's not great. She's passable. Cassie wasn't a singer. She was a model who whispered on wax. There's no comparison between the 2
Yes and no because on those old videos of Ri Ri singing Whitney Houston she was just as talentless.

Ri Ri learned to sing better later but a lot of her early songs weren’t like ballads but more like melodic chants or kinda like raggae chants.

Cassie could have been molded into a bigger artist but as far as a singer she was never good to me,but her first song was fire.