Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah Rihanna has a completely different appeal being from Barbados and her voice is something we never heard before. She doesn't have much talent either but she's a unique artist

A Cassie is a dime a dozen, word to Tinashe
I totally forgot about Tinashe. I don't think she had too much of a plan either. I still say Rihanna benefitted from the Jay-Z makeover. Tell me she was gonna be where she's at now making more of these.

Get that '09 Kofi Kingston shit the fuck outta here.

Fuck no 😂...Rihanna actually can sing and had an unique look. Cassie was always arm candy. That time in music isn't now where you can't sing, entertain or whatever and still pop. She just looked like a model and that's she was worth industry wise. If Diddy or anybody could've made her work, if would've happen. She's ass.

It's more telling about their opinion on Rihanna and others more so than anything else if this was a true opinion(it isn't, niggas just taking a hot subject and milking it dry).
Before I keep reading Rihanna can’t sing bro

My little cousin was all about that Me and You song. Thought Cassie was the one. And then she seen Cassie perform the song live and that was the end of that.

Rhianna is a much better performer than Cassie, that's the difference. And the accent masks her lack of singing talent in a more interesting and appealing way than Cassie having to whisper. So that's that. She'd obviously have had a better career if she stayed with Ryan since he got her the only success she had, but that was still gonna fall apart on stage.

... So with that said. Fuck Diddy and his apology.

Gotta grant him this
"riight"
Fun fact:
In 05 I was knee deep in the independent rap game. I thought I knew it all...

Jay Z becomes the president of Def Jam. He signs Rihanna directly to Def Jam and Tieara Marie to Rockefella under Def Jam at the same time. Rihanna put out this little hey Mr DJ pop tart song. Tierra Marie puts out a straight banger, how to make a girl feel. I remember telling my people Jay Z so smart, he's hedging his bets. He got one pop artist and one hood artist but I bet you MY LIFE the hood girl blows up and the pop girl flops, cuz no one cares about some little 16-year-old Caribbean Britney Spears

20 years later Rihanna is a Fenty billionaire and Tierra Marie on Love & Hip Hop, can't afford to pay 50 Cent money she owes him about the sex tape she made

:pause: :pause:

:pause: :pause:

Right after he stopped filming...

giphy.gif

They can't send that nigga to jail... But they damn sure gonna take all his money 😫

Another thing...

In the conscious community we're used to making white supremacists make these heartfelt apologies over the one thing they got caught for. Then you hit them with more receipts showing it wasn't a one-time offense. Puff better be careful talking about he was "fucked up" like it was a isolated incident, cuz there may be more receipts to come

Bruh. You really think puff give af

And to keep it all the way. Rhianna benefited from the Chris Brown situation. That's what allowed her to pivot to bad girl RiRi, and allowed them both to pivot to edgier gimmicks.

Breezy popped out with tattoos and started cussing and rapping on tracks, Rhianna popped out talking about whips & chains exciting her on S&M. The image makeover for both helped them move past their child star images.

And to keep it all the way. Rhianna benefited from the Chris Brown situation. That's what allowed her to pivot to bad girl RiRi, and allowed them both to pivot to edgier gimmicks.

Breezy popped out with tattoos and started cussing and rapping on tracks, Rhianna popped out talking about whips & chains exciting her on S&M. The image makeover for both helped them move past their child star images.
Ehhh... i agree but i hated it.

Bascially Rhi turnt into "thot" on wax and in real life. Chris Brown turned into a "thug" in real life, when they were both basically clean cut acts

CB would've become MJ if he stayed a square

Lol @ this “apology” like he been this distraught all this time before the video came out. Like he hasn’t been on his Ike Turner before and after the events of that video. I’ve seen this movie before. What a dumbass.

The next leak is gonna be a video of him beating her down after this supposed "rehab" that he got from this incident in 2016

Back