Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro Rihanna is our black queen, that lady gonna go down as the best to do it. Don't compare her to Cassie. LOL

no one can match her talent

Another thing...

In the conscious community we're used to making white supremacists make these heartfelt apologies over the one thing they got caught for. Then you hit them with more receipts showing it wasn't a one-time offense. Puff better be careful talking about he was "fucked up" like it was a isolated incident, cuz there may be more receipts to come

Brother

Why does it matter about her career trajectory in a conversation about her getting abused?

Serious question

Ok I'll play. Do you think her career still would've been larger than Rhianna had she stuck with Ryan Leslie?
So I’m posed to connect the dots for you too?

For the last few years Slim Thug been speaking out a lot, on social media. And the only thing is taught me is he should stfu. Most of his arguments are we need to fully support these people cuz they're black and wealthy. Like they're nobles and we're commoners.

The shit is sooo funny to me. Thats because I know Diddy hired a team that he paid very well and they came up with a plan that was being followed for weeks. Had someone write, rewrite this statement several times, submit it for approval from their higher ups & Diddy. Then waited for the right time to post this.

All his supporters read this and cheered. Diddy and his circle felt real proud of this statement and the responses. They prob had some other public shit lined up after this to bring him back into public. Then a video he prob thought he took care of years ago dropped and destroyed every damn thing.

I know he's not riding bikes outside with Stevie anymore. Better take up woodworking or something in his garage.

Yeah Slim Thug takes a "they got money so let's support them no matter what" stance to most shit. He's fully bought into the Black people can "Black excellence" their way out of oppression

Brother

Why does it matter about her career trajectory in a conversation about her getting abused?

Serious question

Ok I'll play. Do you think her career still would've been larger than Rhianna had she stuck with Ryan Leslie?
Everything that needed to be said has been said in the past 24 hours. I spoke my piece in here, I don't mind a trivial side convo until more info comes out. And that Puff "apology" don't count, fuck him and his "dark place". No Diddy.

No doubt he manipulated the fuck out of her but she still could say no and just sing
That’s the point of manipulation though, to get a person to go against their better judgement based on a level of trust with the manipulator.

Had she had full knowledge of his true intentions and potential issues, she probably would have said no and just sang.

People may overlook red flags, but nobody willingly signs up to be used and abused.

Back