Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Something is fishy anyway, Diddy and Drake haven't worked together since 2014 and that's when it's alleged that Diddy punched Drake.

From what I read on Twitter

00ffdc6e-4944-47c9-8303-59404334ed17_text.gif

I was shocked when I saw Slim Thug supporting him

Dude rarely speaks on anything
For the last few years Slim Thug been speaking out a lot, on social media. And the only thing is taught me is he should stfu. Most of his arguments are we need to fully support these people cuz they're black and wealthy. Like they're nobles and we're commoners.

The shit is sooo funny to me. Thats because I know Diddy hired a team that he paid very well and they came up with a plan that was being followed for weeks. Had someone write, rewrite this statement several times, submit it for approval from their higher ups & Diddy. Then waited for the right time to post this.

All his supporters read this and cheered. Diddy and his circle felt real proud of this statement and the responses. They prob had some other public shit lined up after this to bring him back into public. Then a video he prob thought he took care of years ago dropped and destroyed every damn thing.

I know he's not riding bikes outside with Stevie anymore. Better take up woodworking or something in his garage.

Trap Lore Ross is HILARIOUS😂😂😂😂😂😂

you got one with that one Shenco

Back