Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
He was a rapper before he went to jail for that.

Mysonne was really popular until he had to do that bid.

What did he say about doing it for money?

I mean I don’t really have a problem with him finding a way to survive while trying to do something that might be helpful really.
Nah bro that’s literally why Black Lives Matter which could have been a respectable movement for black advancement is a joke today

Cuz niggas started doing it for the bag

Nah bro that’s literally why Black Lives Matter which could have been a respectable movement for black advancement is a joke today

Cuz niggas started doing it for the bag
I don’t really associate that company with the movement, but I know about a lot of the things that happened and RIP to the real dude who put that together before the investors came along….

But if somebody is going to put their time to something, I have no problem with them getting money from it as long as they do what they say they’re doing.

And if what they say is true about P. Diddy having that evidence in his house and the feds getting it and leaking it, he is also an idiot and a psycho.

Lol once again...

Where did I say she wanted to be abused lol?

She wanted the fame and the money. She didn't have real life skills that she can use outside of the industry, so she stayed within it and she's still in it as a MeToo case.

Lol, she went from Diddy's bitch to Diddy's victim to Diddy's survivor with $30 million in the bank. She exploited her relationship with Diddy her entire adult life.

Y'all still focused on the girl.

I'm not talking about the girl and what she went through because I don't care about that. Any woman or men in the proximity of power will experience something and the smart ones realize it isn't for them and fucking leave.

I'm talking about power and status and a woman's desire to obtain a life of leisure and status by being in relationship with a man.

Money isn't what the system is rewards people with. Money is just the outcome when the Diddys and Weinsteins have to finally payout because they lasted too long. Money is the outcome of producing a viable commercial product. Money is the tool of control.

Status, proximity, power and recognition are the fruits of the industry.

Harvey Weinstein was an open secret and they needed him.

Diddy was an open secret and they needed him.

As long as the industry needs these men to sale and produce their products to sale to us, the women that decide to stay in the industry will go to these men and ask for favors.

Lol, like you think Caresha ain't know about Diddy's behavior?

Lana Del Ray made songs about Harvey Weinstein being her lover.

Lol, it's like joining the military then being shocked that you have to go to war. Then war crimes and abuse happen and motherfuckers still stay in and still join. Why do people stay in and join despite war crimes and abuses of power?

Because they believe in the fruits of the system and war crimes and abuses of power is a feature of it. It isn't a bug.
Now ain't the time to play semantics. Everything you said in this post alone falls under "she wanted it". Talking about her need for fame and money, her taking advantage of weak men, bringing up how immoral the industry is... all that takes blame away from the abuser and gives power to that industry. Like I said before, anything outside of "pack this nigga up" should be considered compliance. We can have them discussions later when Superhead comes out of retirement to suck the soul out of an up and coming rapper and leave with his publishing. For now, we just saw a man chase a woman down a hotel hallway, beat her like she stole something, and paid the hotel for the tape. Keep in mind the statute of limitations passed so she couldn't press charges anyway. Whatever she did in the meantime was her trying to survive that situation. Imagine what happened before she tried to leave. While we're sitting here talking about golddigging bitches, Yung Miami is prolly getting choked out RIGHT NOW. Who would've thought when we first saw Cassie boo'd up with Puff that Kim Porter would be taking her last breath and Puff would be implicated. Imagine the stories J Lo got. A nigga don't just wake up in his 40s and decides to be Ike Turner. That starts as kids... the same kids we were growing up wanting to be this nigga. We been saying shit like this about male rappers when they were rumors decades ago. Now is a good time to change that conversation.

He always seem to be on the wrong side of history when it comes to the mistreatment and abuse of woman

Hmmmmmm🤔

Yeah now he backtracking and apologizing
Lol once again...

She wanted the fame and the money. She didn't have real life skills that she can use outside of the industry, so she stayed within it and she's still in it as a MeToo case.

Lol, she went from Diddy's bitch to Diddy's victim to Diddy's survivor with $30 million in the bank. She exploited her relationship with Diddy her entire adult life.

I'm not talking about the girl and what she went through because I don't care about that. Any woman or men in the proximity of power will experience something and the smart ones realize it isn't for them and fucking leave.

I'm talking about power and status and a woman's desire to obtain a life of leisure and status by being in relationship with a man.

Money isn't what the system is rewards people with. Money is just the outcome when the Diddys and Weinsteins have to finally payout because they lasted too long. Money is the outcome of producing a viable commercial product. Money is the tool of control.

As long as the industry needs these men to sale and produce their products to sale to us, the women that decide to stay in the industry will go to these men and ask for favors.

Lol, it's like joining the military then being shocked that you have to go to war. Then war crimes and abuse happen and motherfuckers still stay in and still join. Why do people stay in and join despite war crimes and abuses of power?

Because they believe in the fruits of the system and war crimes and abuses of power is a feature of it. It isn't a bug.

Stupid comment with stupid connections my guy

You can’t compare the music industry to the military

In the military you KNOW what the chances are….in the entertainment business…you DONT know. Especially to the magnitude we’re talking…these are snakes hiding behind a smile

Why do you think so many young, impressionable kids/teens end up on drugs/suicidal when they decided to act for Disney, or become a singer, only to find out their “manager” has been grooming them for perverse acts and damn near prostitution? Or to bind them in contracts they had no full awareness of due to youthful ignorance or lack of guidance?

The reason why people stay isn’t just because they want “luxury”, it’s because they are convinced that this is the lifestyle they have to put up with to survive.

Some find a way out….some don’t

So what happens when the smart ones try to leave and they’re abused for it so they stay to avoid the abuse?

You act like it’s so easy to walk out. Even after you see on tape what happens to them when they try.

Lol, y'all still talking about a girl leaving a man. Damn, education did a number on y'all.

I am talking about an industry.

There's plenty of wannabe club girls that were propositioned to be a rich man's bitch and said no and work a regular ass job. Lol, once you start you can't leave lol. You think these people gonna go back school and develop life skills after being on a 5 year luxury, drug and sex binder lol? City Girls ain't been shit for 5 years, Caresha had to get with Diddy. Cardi B at least had nerve enough to marry and have somewhat traditional values, probably because she been in the game for a while and at least want to be grounded in a sense of normalcy. She married a nigga she at least had a friendship with.

What you think they do once they get too old to do the shit anymore and didn't get hitched to a Diddy or a Weinstein or get kicked out the circle? They fucking tell and they sue. They are still in the industry. They are in the "exposing and tell all" part. They went from being prime steak to being a fucking hotdog, that's all.

I am talking about avoiding the drudgery of everyday life by exploiting oneself and being complicit in a system that they know will end bad. Either you marry a fuck up and deal with their shit until divorce You end up used and abused then further exploit yourself to the tabloids and lawyers so you can get paid off if the person is famous and wealthy enough. Or you waste your youth, not learning a skill or developing character. You just a wash out and you do the interview circuit, talking about all the terrible people you met along the and act like a victim when you are a participant.

Why do young women wanna be Marylin Monroe, who died alone via suicide, who originated and popularized this glamour model to superstar pipeline?

What do you think these women are trying to do? They are exchanging their youth and sexuality for luxury, leisure and status.

They are no different than drug dealers exchanging their youth and rebellious energy for power, wealth and respect.

My sympathy lies with people that have the strength of character to withstand the temptation to exploit themselves and live a regular life and take all that comes with it. Not people that participate and be complicit in systems of egregious exploitation and don't even have the ability to navigate the shit or the pride to take it on the chin. Drew Barrymore took her shit on the chin and kept moving.

Now ain't the time to play semantics. Everything you said in this post alone falls under "she wanted it". Talking about her need for fame and money, her taking advantage of weak men, bringing up how immoral the industry is... all that takes blame away from the abuser and gives power to that industry. Like I said before, anything outside of "pack this nigga up" should be considered compliance. We can have them discussions later when Superhead comes out of retirement to suck the soul out of an up and coming rapper and leave with his publishing. For now, we just saw a man chase a woman down a hotel hallway, beat her like she stole something, and paid the hotel for the tape. Keep in mind the statute of limitations passed so she couldn't press charges anyway. Whatever she did in the meantime was her trying to survive that situation. Imagine what happened before she tried to leave. While we're sitting here talking about golddigging bitches, Yung Miami is prolly getting choked out RIGHT NOW. Who would've thought when we first saw Cassie boo'd up with Puff that Kim Porter would be taking her last breath and Puff would be implicated. Imagine the stories J Lo got. A nigga don't just wake up in his 40s and decides to be Ike Turner. That starts as kids... the same kids we were growing up wanting to be this nigga. We been saying shit like this about male rappers when they were rumors decades ago. Now is a good time to change that conversation.

Lol, now you concerned about Yung Mami and Kim Porter and compliance over a damn message board full of old niggas.

Celebrity is a dangerous drug lol.

See this is the shit I am talking about lol.

I heard that he will address and give it its full attention that it deserves in the next pod and cut out the lil segments from this one. The shit just got released less than 24hrs ago from CNN, however they wanted to acknowledge it cause it's hot off the press.

I haven't heard what was said on the bit they touched upon but I doubt they were going to deep dive if they already had a prearranged schedule of Topics ahead of podding, and this situation came out of nowhere.

Lol once again...

So the girls that were murdered in the movie American Psycho shouldn’t have resisted because they wanted to be there at first….

See how that sounds?

By this same logic then that means Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer did nothing wrong.

I heard that he will address and give it its full attention that it deserves in the next pod and cut out the lil segments from this one. The shit just got released less than 24hrs ago from CNN, however they wanted to acknowledge it cause it's hot off the press.

I haven't heard what was said on the bit they touched upon but I doubt they were going to deep dive if they already had a prearranged schedule of Topics ahead of podding, and this situation came out of nowhere.

Joe's dumbass gonna let his so called fans trick him and his friends out of position.

Unless they are gonna sit up there and talk about Joe Budden's cases, accusations and admission of hitting Tahiry, he need to shut the fuck up.

Because he gonna have everyone looking crazy for sitting up there.

He always seem to be on the wrong side of history when it comes to the mistreatment and abuse of woman

Hmmmmmm🤔
I wouldn't be surprised if he was falsely accused of a similar situation and has just been projecting ever since

Hell who hasn’t?!
Touche

I'm no way excusing him for his ignorance

I wanna make that clear

He's the epitome of a nigga that needs for all the facts to come out before giving an opinion because his clear he can't be objective when it comes to issues of domestic abuse

He always seems to think by default the woman is lying and trying to come up

So the girls that were murdered in the movie American Psycho shouldn’t have resisted because they wanted to be there at first….

See how that sounds?

By this same logic then that means Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer did nothing wrong.

What?

Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer were regular ass people. They weren't part of anything an industry.

And resist what?

Lol, like I said, the inability to hold two different ideas.

And y'all thinking about I am talking about moral culpability and I am not. I am talking exploitation and exploiting one-self in a system.

Y'all still talking about individual people and individual actions and particularities of actions and whether or not they deserve it. I already said nobody deserves anything and shit just happens to people. You don't deserve good things to happen to you and you don't deserve bad things to happen to you. Shit just happens.

Lol, y'all trying to have a conversation about celebrities and morals and unfortunately, Black people see Black celebrity life as a moral play on a grand stage because we gave up affecting our real lives. Motherfuckers still talking about Kim Porter and she been dead for years. Niggas still caring about what Diddy do and he ain't had a hit in years and he can't stop being in front of our faces because his entire business is based on how much he is in our faces.

I already told you my sympathies don't lie with celebrities, with the rich or the famous and never will.

Touche

I'm no way excusing him for his ignorance

I wanna make that clear

He's the epitome of a nigga that needs for all the facts to come out before giving an opinion because his clear he can't be objective when it comes to issues of domestic abuse

He always seems to think by default the woman is lying and trying to come up
Yes.

but we need people like that in the world to bring balance.

Sometimes they may see something we may not all see cause we are caught up in the sensationalism of it all.

It’s a sucky job but somebody’s gotta do it.

Back