Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some of y'all tender hearted niggas can't hold two ideas in y'all heads at the same time.

Lol a woman can be a golddigger and utilize men for her own personal gain and can be abused by a possessive rich motherfucker.

The utilitarian golddigger and the possessive rich motherfucker actually complement each other and tend to last a long fucking time.

They go together like a young talented motherfucker and an old hoe. Shout out to Jalen Green.

They are part of The Game.

You LITERALLY see a woman trying to leave her abuser. You LITERALLY see a man beating the living dog shit out the woman, for trying to leaving him

And not just you the others who co-signed this and comments like this...STILL say shit like this?

I could say how I feel about men like monsters Diddy and people like you that (soft-shoe) justify & defend them.
But I'll just let the universal continue to work her it's magic

The issue with this way of thinking is it allows the cycle of abuse in that "game" to continue. We all know the industry does not play by the same rules as the rest of society. We all understand that there are ppl out there that will allow themselves to be subjugated for fame and money, and we also understand there are ppl out there that crave power and use said subjects to flex that power. That's how most of society works, but it is the foundation of the entertainment industry in particular. All that being said... there's still basic human rights being violated, there's still trauma suffered by the victims/survivors, and there's still untreated diagnoses of the attackers that developed into those consistent behaviors. We ignore all that just to say "she wanted it". Even if that were true, how does that help the situation? Getting her ass whooped in a hotel hallway and having to relive it again in front of a world that is gonna criticize her for wanting to "be Marilyn Monroe" isn't gonna teach her the values you expect her to hold in an industry that already turns a blind eye to these issues. Money should never be a reward for abuse, nor should the promise of money be the incentive to be abused... yes, both things are true. But this ain't the time to be playing moral police. Son is still out in the streets doing the same shit he did 30 years ago. Either drop your obligatory "no Diddy" post, or ask for a copy of the Stevie J tape and keep it pushing.

Lol once again...

Where did I say she wanted to be abused lol?

She wanted the fame and the money. She didn't have real life skills that she can use outside of the industry, so she stayed within it and she's still in it as a MeToo case.

Lol, she went from Diddy's bitch to Diddy's victim to Diddy's survivor with $30 million in the bank. She exploited her relationship with Diddy her entire adult life.

Y'all still focused on the girl.

I'm not talking about the girl and what she went through because I don't care about that. Any woman or men in the proximity of power will experience something and the smart ones realize it isn't for them and fucking leave.

I'm talking about power and status and a woman's desire to obtain a life of leisure and status by being in relationship with a man.

Money isn't what the system is rewards people with. Money is just the outcome when the Diddys and Weinsteins have to finally payout because they lasted too long. Money is the outcome of producing a viable commercial product. Money is the tool of control.

Status, proximity, power and recognition are the fruits of the industry.

Harvey Weinstein was an open secret and they needed him.

Diddy was an open secret and they needed him.

As long as the industry needs these men to sale and produce their products to sale to us, the women that decide to stay in the industry will go to these men and ask for favors.

Lol, like you think Caresha ain't know about Diddy's behavior?

Lana Del Ray made songs about Harvey Weinstein being her lover.

Lol, it's like joining the military then being shocked that you have to go to war. Then war crimes and abuse happen and motherfuckers still stay in and still join. Why do people stay in and join despite war crimes and abuses of power?

Because they believe in the fruits of the system and war crimes and abuses of power is a feature of it. It isn't a bug.

I'm not talking about the girl and what she went through because I don't care about that. Any woman or men in the proximity of power will experience something and the smart ones realize it isn't for them and fucking leave.
So what happens when the smart ones try to leave and they’re abused for it so they stay to avoid the abuse?

You act like it’s so easy to walk out. Even after you see on tape what happens to them when they try.

And Cassie is a skinny woman so he really could have killed her one day.

Even if she was a bigger woman he still could but that fact that she’s really slim makes it even worse.

Cassie was really caught up.

This the nigga who ended up doing 8 years upstate for robbing a cab driver for 10 dollars?

He a fraud too that conscious shit is for the bag
I haven’t really looked into the details of that case in a long time, but I think I heard that he didn’t even do that himself, but he just didn’t tell on the person who did do it, but I could be wrong.

Committing a crime at some point doesn’t mean you can’t later be an activist necessarily.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
I haven’t really looked into the details of that case in a long time, but I think I heard that he didn’t even do that himself, but he just didn’t tell on the person who did do it, but I could be wrong.

Committing a crime at some point doesn’t mean you can’t later an activist necessarily.
Nah b he came out of prison and tried to be gangster rapper and failed

He basically admitted to being an activist for the bag

Nah b he came out of prison and tried to be gangster rapper and failed

He basically admitted to being an activist for the bag
He was a rapper before he went to jail for that.

Mysonne was really popular until he had to do that bid.

What did he say about doing it for money?

I mean I don’t really have a problem with him finding a way to survive while trying to do something that might be helpful really.

Back