FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
This news first dropped on my birthday... I'll gladly set it off.

The 3 cosigns from @Mr BFK, @Worldboss5001 and @Old Man Cain, the hilariously well placed pronoun typo no one called out... and we're only 5 posts in on the first page.

And you 17 no voters, come get your issue.
For the record I actually voted from the beginning that he did that shit

me cosigning a logical post about also trying to press charges was more than reasonable

but go head and get excited tho 😏

in life, sum niggas jus beat women.

He prolly one of dem niggas.

He an adult. She an adult....im sure there were signs. And sure this wasnt his 1st time beating her ass.

And she dated him till 2018...so she stayed with for years after that.

Shoulda left after the 1st sign or ass whopping...maybe she thought he wouldnt beat her or he would change.

Either way. She a millionaire cuz of it.
Some of you old niggas stuck on being dumb man smh

Y’all out here applauding Katt like that nigga didn’t almost blow the whole op.

He was obviously trusted with information but ran his mouth about it. We would likely be seeing more info right now if katt had not opened his mouth.

Some of you old niggas stuck on being dumb man smh

Some of y'all tender hearted niggas can't hold two ideas in y'all heads at the same time.

Lol a woman can be a golddigger and utilize men for her own personal gain and can be abused by a possessive rich motherfucker.

The utilitarian golddigger and the possessive rich motherfucker actually complement each other and tend to last a long fucking time.

They go together like a young talented motherfucker and an old hoe. Shout out to Jalen Green.

They are part of The Game.