Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well my ninja @Duwop probably has one of the realist quotes in his avatar and seeing that all these celebrities ain't shit but really fuck'd up people...

Like Du's avatar says.
"Never meet your heros..."
It says "I'm the third like piggie, imma fuck with them bricks " now ...

But you're right, I am the smartest nigga on this site by a wide margin....I also say "people love to be lied to" so watch who you argue with.... People really don't care about the truth if the lie makes them feel better

*Ice Cube voice* Oh it ain't over muthafuckaz

With all the stuff that's been rumored about him I can see this being true. Also this can be a Shakedown, shorty ain't got money like that, and her husband not rich. They are hurting for cash, why not go after Diddy.
7 cosigns. KTSE.

Are you talking about Richard Pryor?

Lol he admitted to fucking trannies and all types of fucked up shit in autobiography.

You can't cancel someone that already told you what they did.
He had sex with marlon Brando as well but that's their business.

But literally causing a woman to not be able to have kids is sickening, illegal and all the way fucked up

Sidebar: Moving forward, we can't be playing the fence like it's a debate. We don't know these ppl, we can't do anything for them with our opinions. We made it this far in life by moving on instinct and discernment, we gotta look at these things the same way. We can be wrong about a victim of abuse by a person of power... but if we're wrong about that person of power, we not only belittle past victims, but we take the power from future victims to speak up. I'm reposting these comments to remind others and myself to be more mindful of these situations.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
almost every artist we listen too has did some wild shit to themselves or to other people. Every so called goat in hiphop has a DV case on them or whispered about them. Fucked up rabbit hole to run down if you think about it
Being in a position of power and where "normal" consequences easily escape you has got to fuck up your brain chemistry (whether it's already fucked up or not).

I hate to say this but I think Puff might go to the light in a few months. Thats a fucked up thing to say I know but he's to latched on the being liked and loved by the people and with this vid dropping you never know what it will do to someone like him. Hope I'm wrong tho

Regardless Puff done you had a legendary run b BUT your actions got you where you are and you can't blame nobody but yourself

Go to the light? Puff is a piece of shit, he’s going to hell. He isn’t going anywhere near “the light”. One thing I can’t stand is a woman beater.

Fuck puffy

Being in a position of power and where "normal" consequences easily escape you has got to fuck up your brain chemistry (whether it's already fucked up or not).

It's been studied that the rich and wealthy people have lower levels of compassion and empathy than people that aren't.

Financial success rewards financial success.

Back