Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I heard Richard Pryor burned Pam Grier so bad she couldn’t have kids. How the fuck you give Pam Grier stds.

Bobby Womack. And then f we counted the white bots that be wildlin. It’s a reason folks think the rich are evil.
He put coke on his dick while he fucked her. That's what stopped her for having kids.

Niggas blow me with this being upset all of the sudden. Everybody knew what he was up to. He's been known for worse than this. So a decade old video of shit we've seen worse of isn't going to make me say he needs his beat. That shit don't stop most abusers anyways

Niggas blow me with this being upset all of the sudden. Everybody knew what he was up to. He's been known for worse than this. So a decade old video of shit we've seen worse of isn't going to make me say he needs his beat. That shit don't stop most abusers anyways
Everything about Diddy has been rumors and hearsay. Disgruntled former employees telling you stories.

This is the first time we've seen a video like this showing his dark side.

Everything about Diddy has been rumors and hearsay. Disgruntled former employees telling you stories.

This is the first time we've seen a video like this showing his dark side.
when has rumors and hearsay stopped niggas? It wasn't just disgruntled employees either. Also, it's the same niggas that swore he had a hand from deaths of their favorite rappers to things we know(how wicked he is a business man to his own artist). Niggas just going with social media moving but in reality don't care about this shit. It's just entertainment and business as usual to the majority of people discussing it.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
when has rumors and hearsay stopped niggas? It wasn't just disgruntled employees either. Also, it's the same niggas that swore he had a hand from deaths of their favorite rappers to things we know(how wicked he is a business man to his own artist). Niggas just going with social media moving but in reality don't care about this shit. It's just entertainment and business as usual to the majority of people discussing it.

Okay, u about to start the No Diddy Coalition ?

giphy (1).gif

Back