He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes. Im back from being banned

Its jus a honest question?

Why he beat her up tho?

Was he drunk/on drugs? Maybe he jus beats broads? idk. Maybe she cheated on him. Stole money?

Right or wrong. There had to be a reason. Im jus curious.

Pls dont ban me again 4 jus asking questions
The ONLY reason for even going to a physical response is if his life was in serious danger

This doesn't show anything that would support that as a reason so idc what the reason it was on that day.

I hate to say this but I think Puff might go to the light in a few months. Thats a fucked up thing to say I know but he's to latched on the being liked and loved by the people and with this vid dropping you never know what it will do to someone like him. Hope I'm wrong tho

Regardless Puff done you had a legendary run b BUT your actions got you where you are and you can't blame nobody but yourself

I can definitely see this happening. Shit, I can see it being one of his kids that does it.

The ONLY reason for even going to a physical response is if his life was in serious danger

This doesn't show anything that would support that as a reason so idc what the reason it was on that day.

in life, sum niggas jus beat women.

He prolly one of dem niggas.

He an adult. She an adult....im sure there were signs. And sure this wasnt his 1st time beating her ass.

And she dated him till 2018...so she stayed with for years after that.

Shoulda left after the 1st sign or ass whopping...maybe she thought he wouldnt beat her or he would change.

Either way. She a millionaire cuz of it.

I hate to say this but I think Puff might go to the light in a few months. Thats a fucked up thing to say I know but he's to latched on the being liked and loved by the people and with this vid dropping you never know what it will do to someone like him. Hope I'm wrong tho

Regardless Puff done you had a legendary run b BUT your actions got you where you are and you can't blame nobody but yourself
Iono I honestly think dude comes off as too callous and egotistical with what's he's doing to kill himself. I'm sure he's still got angles to play behind the scenes to try to manipulate shit too 💯

If we post out top 5 in any category and did a deep dive on those 5 it would be hilarious and sad.

That saying never meet your "heros" hits harder and harder every day

What both helps and hurts these celebs now is the parasocial relationship social media has created with fans that makes them feel like they know their heroes. If people didn't feel like they "know" celebrities then these reactions wouldn't be so over the top even if actually called for.

Iono I honestly think dude comes off as too callous and egotistical with what's he's doing to kill himself. I'm sure he's still got angles to play behind the scenes to try to manipulate shit too 💯
TBH I don't think he will be charged with this and only thing this does goes with what Cassie said in her lawsuit she settled with.

But Puff likes the spotlight and being liked by the people unlike a young wild nigga that was Chris Brown. I think that shit is going to fuck with him and he'll go to the light

Back