Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Idk if she was knocked out when he caught her but she just layed there like “I tried it is what it is o well” you know how many times this had to happen to her for her to adapt that attitude in the middle of a hotel lobby.

I don't think people realize that abuse can literally rewire the way your brain functions. So whenever people go the "well why didn't they do...." route people gotta remember that am abuse victim's brain literally doesn't work right after a while.

Well... What do you call a woman that leaves the man that put her on for his mentor and lives a life of luxury for a decade while he fulfills every fantasy no matter how dark?

Sounds like a golddigger to me.

Lol, she was gonna get her money one way or another.

The club girl to model to it girl to rich man's bitch pipeline is real.

Beautiful women with low prospects in the real world everyday make the choice to stay with a jealous power tripping motherfucker.

Like I said before, Diddy did everything she said he did but she wasn't a prisoner, she was following her career path and had a bad boss.
She was leaving to somewhere and got whooped and dragged

I hope King Combs works out and is in excellent shape, cuz now he really has his work cut out for him to stop people from saying "No Diddy".

This take is as nasty as the video

It's the truth though.

Lol, she even did the same shit to Diddy that she did to Ryan Leslie, by leaving Diddy after Diddy didn't wife her after everything she did for him.

She got with Diddy's trainer.

She hit the trifecta, she got her start through Diddy. Got her fame through Diddy. Got her captain save'em through Diddy.

She followed the script and won.

What you think she was after the whole time? Money and fame.

And what does she have...

Money and fame.

And to think all Diddy had to do is ride off into the sunset like Quincy Jones freaky ass.

Nah, he wanna stay famous at 60 years old knowing all the shit he got away with.

Lol, if I know I'm the villain, eventually enough is enough.
Nah, celebrities going into Obscurity won't stop their past from coming back. Russell Simmons is proof

Reactions: GNS
Nah, celebrities going into Obscurity won't stop their past from coming back. Russell Simmons is proof

Russell Simmons was selling Rush Cards and shit, he didn't go into obscurity.

The type of personality that makes it to the top is a risk-taking, petty, vindictive, aggressive, insecure motherfucker.

They are gonna have skeletons and the goal is to rake in as much money before the public find out how fucked up they are.

Lol, but success is addictive, and they stick around until their skeletons fall out.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
It's the truth though.

Lol, she even did the same shit to Diddy that she did to Ryan Leslie, by leaving Diddy after Diddy didn't wife her after everything she did for him.

She hit the trifecta, she got her start through Diddy. Got her fame through Diddy. Got her captain save'em through Diddy.

Money and fame.
She was talent she's a singer bro and was an artist. Diddy is known for stealing. She signed a slave contract with him too. So everything she got on the side from music she deserves.

I don't think she's innocent. She must have been unfaithful for him to have gotten so angry. I don't think that was an everyday thing for no reason.

I was in a difficult relationship, I was with a Swede, she was always angry and demanded sex 3 times a day. It was a lot for me. If I didn't do as she wanted, she bullied me and was generally annoying. It went on for a couple of years until I gave her a beating. Everything has an end in a bad relationship

Money or not

Marvin Gaye had a fucked up up bringing. So much so he changed the spelling of his last name so he could distance himself from his father. So he was always very much troubled.

When Tammi Terrell passed, I think that was the last downfall

It's the truth though.

Money and fame.
Just ask for a copy of the Stevie J tape and give yourself some closure.

Back