Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
And to think all Diddy had to do is ride off into the sunset like Quincy Jones freaky ass.

Nah, he wanna stay famous at 60 years old knowing all the shit he got away with.

Lol, if I know I'm the villain, eventually enough is enough.

And niggas was really calling her a gold digger and questioning why she wasn’t pressing criminal charges, smh.

And this is just one tape from one incident.

Damn I feel bad for Cassie. Diddy probably ruined what could have been a great life for that woman, smh.

Wonder if he ever pulled that shit with J. Lo? Cause if he did this might just be the time she comes out and acknowledges it.

And niggas was really calling her a gold digger and questioning why she wasn’t pressing criminal charges, smh.

Damn I feel bad for Cassie. Diddy probably ruined what could have been a great life for that woman, smh.

Wonder if he ever pulled that shit with J. Lo? Cause if he did this might just be the time she comes out and acknowledges it.
J Lo had Tommy Mottola s backing I don’t think the Diddler would want that smoke

this how crazy our laws are....If you rob a bank and I didn't know you did it but pick you up from the corner to go get drinks with you. I can get a aiding and abetting charge or a bank robbery charge

in the same breath

I can watch you drug chicks, beat niggas up, shit nigggas out of their money, help you cover up whatever devious shit you ever did. Then go on a podcast or youtube channel years later and talk about the same shit I was there with you doing and I won't even be charged in most cases

That shit is wild to me
You might be charged but not convicted

I'm not a lawyer but I saw this on the first 48 several times

That was far from the worst post on here, but anything said outside of "pack that nigga up" must be met with scrutiny. As an abuse survivor, I seen comments like that give ppl like Puff power.
For some reason a lot of people feel some type when i say this but idc. If I see in the news so and so is accusing someone of w/e crime, I dont believe or disbelieve them. I was not there, so i dont know if they're lying or not & I wont pretend to know if they are.

In my lifetime I've seen people tell the wildest lies for no reason or for something trivial af, and would never admit they were lying when shown irrefutable proof. They'd rather die on their hill like it was the truth.

Theres nothing too sacred for humans to not lie about. Then when you throw in a large sum of money, there's no low that some people wont stoop to.

So when I see stories like this, I may ask a few questions thats not answered in the article, but in the end I'mma just sit back and see how it plays out or for more info to drop. I'm not about to call anyone guilty or no guilty over stuff idk about.

Well... What do you call a woman that leaves the man that put her on for his mentor and lives a life of luxury for a decade while he fulfills every fantasy no matter how dark?

Sounds like a golddigger to me.

Lol, she was gonna get her money one way or another.

The club girl to model to it girl to rich man's bitch pipeline is real.

Beautiful women with low prospects in the real world everyday make the choice to stay with a jealous power tripping motherfucker.

Like I said before, Diddy did everything she said he did but she wasn't a prisoner, she was following her career path and had a bad boss.

Idk if she was knocked out when he caught her but she just layed there like “I tried it is what it is o well” you know how many times this had to happen to her for her to adapt that attitude in the middle of a hotel lobby.

Well... What do you call a woman that leaves the man that put her on for his mentor and lives a life of luxury for a decade while he fulfills every fantasy no matter how dark?

Sounds like a golddigger to me.

Lol, she was gonna got her money one way or another.

The club girl to model to it girl to rich man's bitch pipeline is real.

Beautiful women with low prospects in the real world everyday make the choice to stay with a jealous power tripping motherfucker.

Like I said before, Diddy did everything she said he did but she wasn't a prisoner, she was following her career path and had a bad boss.
This take is as nasty as the video

Diddy is scum bag and niggas knew about his ways for years. Sad it really took this long for him to be exposed

Ike turners career was already done long before that movie came out due to his drug habit. Not a good example...

Dr. Dre, Chris Brown, Fabulous are all known abusers of women, but they still have their careers.

We have a man who is awaiting trial for basically treason running for President of the United States and could actually win. As much as we as act like we all live on this moral high ground most people really don't.

None if it was on TAPE. It's been proven time and time again that people can know some shit is happening...but when they SEE it, shit is different. It's visceral. People, companies, brands, etc, can makeup whatever scenario they want in their heads that makes it acceptable to them. But when you SEE the nigga doing what he did, how he did it...shit is different.

It's a wrap.

Back