FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every so called goat in hiphop has a DV case on them or whispered about them.
giphy.gif

Chris Brown got more than the Rhianna incident. He still has a whole restraining order against him from Karuche and had voicemails played threatening to kill her. That's why CB still has people who don't fuck with him

As much people think CB still had a career since the Rhianna shit… dude was on the verge of being a much bigger star had that not happened. There’s a reason people think of him as more of a rapper now than a singer & it ain’t anything positive behind it.

Do Cassie and Diddy have kids together? If not good, it can be hard for the kids to see this.

shit is fucked up

Pac....Rape
Big....DV whispers
Nas....DV whispers
Jay....DV whispers
DMX...DV whisper
Drake....Pedo whisper
Kendrick....DV whispers
Rick Ross....DV whispers

and that's just the rappers I thought of off the top of my head
Big Pun
Dre
Funkmaster Flex
Charlemagne the Lesser Charge

shit is fucked up

Pac....Rape
Big....DV whispers
Nas....DV whispers
Jay....DV whispers
DMX...DV whisper
Drake....Pedo whisper
Kendrick....DV whispers
Rick Ross....DV whispers

and that's just the rappers I thought of off the top of my head
Pac was innocent. He's been Vindicated in the court of public opinion. He doesn't belong on that list

Pac was innocent. He's been Vindicated in the court of public opinion. He doesn't belong on that list
Listen my g.......Pac got a rape on his card he went to court and lost. Do I believe the chick felt away about being slutted out by Pac's homie so she said she was raped yes. If he was alive he would still be wearing that R on his chest.