Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ehhhhh....I'm not going to say Diddy's career is completely ruined, but he will have the DV scarlett letter on him. There are famous artist who able to still have viable careers after it's been revealed they are/were abusers. Unfortunately, as much as we claim that we as a society look down on abusers...we really don't.

Now if the human trafficking/sexual abuse of minors comes out to be true, then I think he will be truly done for...

This is just sad...smh

Ike Turner got packed up professionally and the only video evidence we have is a movie. Puff is food.
Ike turners career was already done long before that movie came out due to his drug habit. Not a good example...

Dr. Dre, Chris Brown, Fabulous are all known abusers of women, but they still have their careers.

We have a man who is awaiting trial for basically treason running for President of the United States and could actually win. As much as we as act like we all live on this moral high ground most people really don't.

Kicking her while she's down. Damn Puff that's some wicked shit. He needs to go.
I said it before and I will say it again:

Even as a kid, I never fought with girls.

Fighting with girls just always seemed odd to me.

But, at the same time, if any of Y’ALL hit girls when you were a kid, I won’t judge you because kids do kids stuff.

But, an adult male doing what Puff did in that video is beyond weird and it just look like some real mean-spirited bully type shit.

I never was a fan of his and he needs to get his ass beat.

I’m done with this thread.

I’m depressed now.

I'm put on blast for asking if she could of filed rape charges AND sued at the same time?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it is what it is, trash me i guess
That was far from the worst post on here, but anything said outside of "pack that nigga up" must be met with scrutiny. As an abuse survivor, I seen comments like that give ppl like Puff power.

There were really niggas in here caping for Diddy when this original news first broke? This dude BEEEN a grade A goof and a goon. I hope the Feds throw that nigga under the jail.

Ike turners career was already done long before that movie came out due to his drug habit. Not a good example...

Dr. Dre, Chris Brown, Fabulous are all known abusers of women, but they still have their careers.

We have a man who awaiting trial for basically treason running for President of the United States and could actually win. As much as we as act like we all live on this moral high ground most people really don't.
You not wrong about ppl not really caring. But for one, Puff isn't Trump. Trump is done as a as a credible businessman particularly in NY, and anyone left on his side is just basking in the little relevancy he has left. All the others don't have sex trafficking allegations and the FEDS on their ass. Stevie J isn't gonna give him a distribution deal or a billion dollar company to run.

We have a man who is awaiting trial for basically treason running for President of the United States and could actually win. As much as we as act like we all live on this moral high ground most people really don't.
So Chris Brown sells out every concert since the Rihanna assault, he's tied with MJ in the charts. That is sick . No one gives a fuck, He has released 10 albums since the assault all are platinum. He's the biggest artist of the last 20 years if you're a guy, him and Drake. In that Genre. he came to Sweden sold out the arena, was like 30 thousand there. Sweden is small and only 8 million.

He set a record straight away when he set foot here.

Back