Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wonder if Diddy could get jail time for this? It happened for 2016? It's been 8 years. I guess it all depends on the state and what Cassie says?

And how long will it take for Diddy to be caught? A few hours?

The police probably know where he lives
depends on the state could be 6mos or multiple years

Don't really matter for someone in the limelight like Puff. He's done regardless if charges come or don't come at all

Ehhhhh....I'm not going to say Diddy's career is completely ruined, but he will have the DV scarlett letter on him. There are famous artist who able to still have viable careers after it's been revealed they are/were abusers. Unfortunately, as much as we claim that we as a society look down on abusers...we really don't.

Now if the human trafficking/sexual abuse of minors comes out to be true, then I think he will be truly done for...
Ike Turner got packed up professionally and the only video evidence we have is a movie. Puff is food.

The video lends credence to every other allegation.

If he did that in the middle of a public hotel, you can imagine what he did to her in the crib.

It's a wrap for puff.
:js4:Did they book all the rooms on the floor or some shit?

I’m surprised no one came out to see what was going on …. I’m sure she was screaming her ass off in that lobby/hallway

Only thing missing from this thread now is for brother DoU to come in and drop some precepts, then you can wrap this joint all the way up.

Back