DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Answer 1- Yes, if she was gang rapped. Her age don't mean anything

Answer 2- It seems like if you're a celebrity some fuck shit is coming your way

Answer 3- I haven't but this is a conversation that everyone should have with their loved ones
Appreciate your answers to the questions

I had to have the conversations with my nieces, nephews and son.

Ima be that dude, in the studio with puff and his niggaz “barely legal” late 90’s, you ain’t an artist.

You was there to get a train ran on you..

What is we doing right now?

And the grown men that were there had no self control to not possibly do it? Whatever reason she was there for don't mean them niggas had to go for it.

And the grown men that were there had no self control to not possibly do it?
Yip..
1701895914331.gif

that’s what niggaz was doing and niggaz do what niggaz do, when niggaz don’t know that niggaz ain’t just pose to be doing what niggaz do cause sometimes what niggaz do, fucks wit other people. Cause not everyone was created into a morally sound, and caring world and was perfectly aware that this ain’t just some fuck everybody else shit. This thing called life

Some of us gotta grow, it’s the difference between doing wrong and being wrong

Yip..
View attachment 1227213

that’s what niggaz was doing and niggaz do what niggaz do, when niggaz don’t know that niggaz ain’t just pose to be doing what niggaz do cause sometimes what niggaz do, fucks wit other people. Cause not everyone was created into a morally sound, and caring world and was perfectly aware that this ain’t just some fuck everybody else shit. This thing called life

Nobody is debating that people ain't shit. That don't mean you give a pass to it. There's no "what is we doing right now" other than you trying to pass off a potential gang rape as "that's what niggas do"

Yip..
View attachment 1227213

Bruh it's still wrong. If they knew the young lady was young, took the cookie or pimped her out for Scooby snacks. Them niggas is foul IF they knew/did one of those 3 things.

Regardless of the environment

Yip..
View attachment 1227213

hahaha

you sound like a kkk leader man talking about how niggas are uncontrollable

Shorty went there to fuck some rappers and got fucked, probably told stories Willy nilly bout the time Diddy and Joe Hooker banged her out in studio 45.

But her life decisions led her to a struggle and she see the opportunity for a lick.

Yall niggaz calling them niggaz rapest

I’m on board wit the Cassie shit, y’all gotta chill wit this other shit, it’s a slippery slope

The amount of times I have in my past taken advantage of a woman’s vulnerability to get ass, even though at that same time I was just as lost, and it was just one lost person taking advantage of another. Told from the perspective of now, I’d be a fucking predator, and so would a lot of you niggaz. Don’t be so quick to jump on that bandwagon to where niggaz can’t get off

Back