Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
When it comes to abusers, rapist, pedos if you're not telling when its happening you're complicit and just as guilty. 🤷🏿‍♂️

We need to stop giving them passes. Feed the enablers to the sharks.
I think asskissing Coons should be added to that list too

This is probably the best evidence to support how bad our culture might be for us. It's one thing to look up to a negative lifestyle when it's the only thing you know and can imagine. It's another thing to grow up with every opportunity out there and somehow still be fooled into thinking that negative lifestyle is good for you.
Truth.....I'm nowhere near Puff networth not even half a percentage BUT my son never had to want for anything in his life. Private schools, alwyas lived in "great neighborhoods", never been in environment where his next move good be his last. So with that saaid if that fool came into my house talking about he's in a gang I would slap the shit out of him. Sithco goofy ass down somewhere Poindexter you sir are not thoro or have that killer mindset, read a book LMAO

Truth.....I'm nowhere near Puff networth not even half a percentage BUT my son never had to want for anything in his life. Private schools, alwyas lived in "great neighborhoods", never been in environment where his next move good be his last. So with that saaid if that fool came into my house talking about he's in a gang I would slap the shit out of him. Sithco goofy ass down somewhere Poindexter you sir are not thoro or have that killer mindset, read a book LMAO

Exactly. Even average middle class black kids should be able to look at gang or crime life and tell that it's not the move to make if you you don't have to do it, so it's ridiculous that some rich kids are aspiring to be that. There ain't a gangbanger in L.A., CHI, or any other place where that lifestyle is poppin that would have traded the gang life for being Puffy's child. lol

Lol facts

Back