Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's crazy how people temporarily give a shit about domestic violence and sexual abuse when celebrities get involved.

...but then go home and do the same shit.

That's my takeaway from this shit. And all you "but but but they say believe all women" niggas are and always have been suspect.
Who u know beating on their girl? And if u do u might need to call the authorities

Who u know beating on their girl? And if u do u might need to call the authorities

Me? Nobody except one and I cut him out of my life and let her and her kid know they always have a safe space with me and my girl at our house (even though I go way back with him and not as much with her)

She went back to him after he swore he got help and from a distance over the past couple years it seems like he's been chill but I wouldn't know because like I said I cut that motherfucker off. All it took was the picture of the bruises he left all over her face and her body.

BUT... that wasn't what my comment was about. Just in this thread how many woman abusing celebrities had to make a comment about how DV is bad? That's some remedial shit that the world needs to reject outright if we want to have a serious conversation about pussy ass grown ass men beating their spouses and how we kinda collectively brush it off as observers until it gets serious.

Me? Nobody except one and I cut him out of my life and let her and her kid know they always have a safe space with me and my girl at our house (even though I go way back with him and not as much with her)

She went back to him after he swore he got help and from a distance over the past couple years it seems like he's been chill but I wouldn't know because like I said I cut that motherfucker off. All it took was the picture of the bruises he left all over her face and her body.

BUT... that wasn't what my comment was about. Just in this thread how many woman abusing celebrities had to make a comment about how DV is bad? That's some remedial shit that the world needs to reject outright if we want to have a serious conversation about pussy ass grown ass men beating their spouses and how we kinda collectively brush it off as observers until it gets serious.

I feel you. In your last post it seemed like you were specifically talking about niggas on abw tho.

I feel you. In your last post it seemed like you were specifically talking about niggas on abw tho.

Oh my bad... no I was talking about all these public figures that are are calling the kettle black when what they need to do is just shut the fuck up and lay low.

But make no mistake we got no shortage of hypocrites here - I just wasn't trying to start shit tonight.

Oh my bad... no I was talking about all these public figures that are are calling the kettle black when what they need to do is just shut the fuck up and lay low.

But make no mistake we got no shortage of hypocrites here - I just wasn't trying to start shit tonight.
Do it… niggas ain’t outside tonight lol

I'll take the bait...

Which one of you fine upstanding gentlemen is beating on your queen? I want a word with you!

Well in order to have that conversation you'd have to believe victims when they speak up...which as we saw with this Cassie incident and many others many won't without blatant video evidence.

Back