Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't really have a comment for the abuse allegations but he wouldn't be getting this if he didn't decide to add his 2 cents in along with everyone else who wants to

Sometimes you don't need to jump on the trend and comment on something

I agree but the people wanted to hear what he had to say. I don't think he was jumping a trend, he originally said something in real time on Friday cause they were filming when the vid dropped. They addressed it for about 5 minutes and one of his co-hosts told him to delete it which he did.

Taking the weekend to strategize instead of just addressing what you saw looks funny to me. You shouldn't need that much time to address what was in that vid.

The nigga who gleefully told this story wants people to believe he wasn't abusive?

Budden really is proud of this dark skin nigga in a Tyler Perry movie behavior.

Side note… when did we start talking about Joe Budden?

Budden really is proud of this dark skin nigga in a Tyler Perry movie behavior.

Side note… when did we start talking about Joe Budden?

As soon as he started talking about puff. Mfs couldn't wait.

His fault tho. If he just released the 5mins they talked about it on Friday instead of deleting it and waiting to rehash it today for 2 hours that shit would have been done and over with by Monday. Now he's getting his back kicked in for kicking another nigga back in cause there's people that will swear on everything he's just like puff.

Welp. He's beaten the allegations before. I want to believe he's innocent. Hopefully he can beat em again.

Is it wrong that I give Joe Budden the side-eye any time I hear him criticize someone else for DV? I was counting down the minutes to the Tahiry response while listening to the pod....lol. I don't know if any of the past allegations against him are true, but he's told enough stories about the crazy shit he's done in the past that I wouldn't doubt he left out the sticky parts.................or was too high to remember. Tahiry also looks funny in the light based off some of her past....situations. They both seemed equally toxic and unstable back then so who knows.

I've heard many people refer to Puff as the devil over the years, but damn......................might owe the devil an apology for comparing him to Puff...lol.

Back