Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
i want justice for all who and encounter this clown. that goes for ex girlfriends,staff,artists, friends . he got away with things for so long . is it because he played that innocent role so well?

Lol all I know the Black Gen X centric YouTuber Interview circuit gonna be eating off of Cassie and Diddy for the next 3 months.

Lol go get you that Diddy stimulus package if you smart.

Every 25K views is like 100K lol.

Lol, all these bodyguards and side bitches and friends of side bitches will be getting that Diddy check to recount Diddy's backhand tales.

As people go, "Aww, he's such a monster."

Diddy out here paying mortgages, funding college funds, paying for trips.

The Diddy Chronicles gonna have business booming.

They been eating off of Tupac for 30 years.

Get you that Diddy pack.

Sir.....you/he/us pay into insurance for coverage. When it's time to use said coverage the insurance will cut the check.

With that said do you think you pay your max when you pay into a insurance policy? The answer is no, you pay your monthly installment and go about your day. Same for this situation for all we know Puff may pay a million a year and started this insurance policy a 5 yrs ago or yesterday. Regardless he wasn't at the max that was the 33mil that he had to pay Cassie.

Also depending on who his insurance is with you and I could've paid her with the money you and I send in a month to the insurance company. Insurance companies take money from everyone who uses them to make payouts hence the reason I said the insurance company paid her and not Puff.

Do I/you know the full details absolutely not but for the most part the insurance company takes the hit and we/him will still pay the monthly payments to get their money back.
My point is, while the check to her didn't say Sean Combs, he definitely paid her via the premiums he's paid

Lol all I know the Black Gen X centric YouTuber Interview circuit gonna be eating off of Cassie and Diddy for the next 3 months.

Lol go get you that Diddy stimulus package if you smart.

Every 25K views is like 100K lol.

Lol, all these bodyguards and side bitches and friends of side bitches will be getting that Diddy check to recount Diddy's backhand tales.

As people go, "Aww, he's such a monster."

Diddy out here paying mortgages, funding college funds, paying for trips.

The Diddy Chronicles gonna have business booming.

They been eating off of Tupac for 30 years.

Get you that Diddy pack.
Gene Deal eating well off snitching on Puffy.

This shit just hit me
Remove Diddy what’s the difference between Cassie and Janet Jackson talent wise

:hahaha:

@Goldie ur time to shine

Don't disrespect Ms. Jackson.

Janet danced, sang and produced her own albums. She also had the biggest record deal ever at one point in time.

Only singing Cassie did was to her lawyers.

And not only she never learned how to dance, she never learned how to dodge. Obviously her Black side never kicked in.

This shit just hit me
Remove Diddy what’s the difference between Cassie and Janet Jackson talent wise

:hahaha:

@Goldie ur time to shine
Nigga-Please-Shonuff-The-Last-Dragon-GIF.gif

Do like Van Gogh and cut your ear off

Back