Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hate to say this but I think Puff might go to the light in a few months. Thats a fucked up thing to say I know but he's to latched on the being liked and loved by the people and with this vid dropping you never know what it will do to someone like him. Hope I'm wrong tho

Regardless Puff done you had a legendary run b BUT your actions got you where you are and you can't blame nobody but yourself

I hate to say this but I think Puff might go to the light in a few months. Thats a fucked up thing to say I know but he's to latched on the being liked and loved by the people and with this vid dropping you never know what it will do to someone like him. Hope I'm wrong tho

Regardless Puff done you had a legendary run b BUT your actions got you where you are and you can't blame nobody but yourself
I thought to myself too I definitely can see a self deletion on the horizon. Especially if more videos / evidence drops

She was talent she's a singer bro and was an artist. Diddy is known for stealing. She signed a slave contract with him too. So everything she got on the side from music she deserves.

I don't think she's innocent. She must have been unfaithful for him to have gotten so angry. I don't think that was an everyday thing for no reason.

Lol she wasn't a very good singer. She is the origin of the whisper singer.

She didn't write her own songs. She just had a look.

And I don't think her cheating on Diddy or whatever warrants him going Bruce Lee on her lol.

Rich and famous men are just all around fucked up people and society is arranged in a way that rewards psychopathic personality traits.

Bruh Ray CHarles and Stevie Wonder was on the same time and they're blind. You might as well cut your ears off lol

I heard Richard Pryor burned Pam Grier so bad she couldn’t have kids. How the fuck you give Pam Grier stds.

Bobby Womack. And then f we counted the white bots that be wildlin. It’s a reason folks think the rich are evil.

I thought to myself too I definitely can see a self deletion on the horizon. Especially if more videos / evidence drops

Why would he do that when we already thought he was kicking her ass and a sexual deviant anyway?

Only people that act like Diddy was this great person are the stupid 'Black people have a trillion buying power buying power" brigrade.

Nobody likes Diddy, he knows that lol.

The man changed his name because he's the devil.

Back