FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I respectfully disagree.

He had to break bread to get this tape not released in 2016. Anything after money transpired would've been extortion and that's more than likley why whomever dropped this tape off with CNN did what they did.

If Cassie smart she should sue the hotel get more bread
I am thinking one of the attorneys representing his opps did this

Wonder if Diddy could get jail time for this? It happened for 2016? It's been 8 years. I guess it all depends on the state and what Cassie says?

And how long will it take for Diddy to be caught? A few hours?

The police probably know where he lives

This news first dropped on my birthday... I'll gladly set it off.

The 3 cosigns from @Mr BFK, @Worldboss5001 and @Old Man Cain, the hilariously well placed pronoun typo no one called out... and we're only 5 posts in on the first page.

And you 17 no voters, come get your issue.
I'm put on blast for asking if she could of filed rape charges AND sued at the same time?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it is what it is, trash me i guess

Ehhhhh....I'm not going to say Diddy's career is completely ruined, but he will have the DV scarlett letter on him. There are famous artist who able to still have viable careers after it's been revealed they are/were abusers. Unfortunately, as much as we claim that we as a society look down on abusers...we really don't.

Now if the human trafficking/sexual abuse of minors comes out to be true, then I think he will be truly done for...

Kind of funny how he paid 50k for the video. So he's either dumb enough to keep it where it got leaked now or he paid 50k for a copy of the video

Either way that's hilarious lol

Wonder if Diddy could get jail time for this? It happened for 2016? It's been 8 years. I guess it all depends on the state and what Cassie says?

And how long will it take for Diddy to be caught? A few hours?
The problem is that it is gonna be hard for him to disprove those sex trafficking charges. When this shows he was physically abusing her.

So that means that if he did get prostitutes for sex, that she didn’t want to do it, but was scared of getting stomped out and dragged somewhere.

Imagine if that was your sister, who was abused and humiliated like that. I would have been pissed off whether the perpetrator was a star.

Back