Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: A young boy started hitting that high note when he thought got a PS4 Pro for Xmas..

giphy.gif

Last edited:
that shits funny but it aint lol

I could see playing the joke and then really giving it to them

but the build up to the let down and then laughs and slaps on the back? on video?

he bout to start baking a cake for that ass right now.....could take 10 years, he'll get em back lol

Fumny, but yo, that lil nigga need to be doing Opera....I don't know, seem kinda feminine for him to be hitting that high.

Lol look at that house, that kid will be fine

it could be his house but we cant speculate

either way, sure he'll be just fine.....doesnt mean that shit wasnt cruel

its fucked up to not get what you wanted or nothing at all.....but to think you got it and hit your best maxwell note to find out its some bs for laughs?

that kid will never forget that

its fucked up to not get what you wanted or nothing at all.....but to think you got it and hit your best maxwell note to find out its some bs for laughs?

...yeah I'm sure he'll get over it.

Plenty of parents prank their kids. They probably got it for him...but wanted to pull a fast one for laughs.

It ain't that serious people. The shyt was af. Lol!

I hear ya but I'm sure he had a great Christmas, the PS4 was most likely hidden somewhere else.

Them niggaz ain't just buy box.

How do you even go about just getting the box for some shit like that??

I'm pretty sure u can by just the box on eBay.

On another note, it's possible they gave him the PS4 later, but it's also possible he might have been phuckin' up and there really isn't a console and that was his "punishment".

Lotta optimism in this peace

Shit was and will forever be pathetic. Niggas got the sense of humors of a psychopath

ay I hope it was a joke and he really got it later....im ok with that

coulda been a big brothers box or friend of the fam

all I heard was men laughing so im not even sure this was the parents

dude will be alright I just didnt like that shit lol

got some real disappointing Christmas memories

You beat me to it. This mf got a foyer and a balcony in his house. Foh

The adults got their viral moment, the spoiled high note hittin kid got his 5th x-box, everybody wins.

if he was born into that, he has no idea its a luxury.....cuh just wanted a PS4 pro to go with his 80 inch 4K screen lol

i try to tell my kids how sweet shit is for them but they just dont get it

every kid they watch on youtube lives in a mansion and has unlimited time and supplies to make pools fulla slime and shit

Back