Welcome To aBlackWeb

VICE: Progressive and conservative women debate Feminism, #MeToo, and Donald Trump

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
This a placeholder, and I'ma find the full version, but damn, these clips got my head hurting

edit: Full Version

Without watchin', a lot of young conservatives, female conservatives and ethnic conservatives are really just contrarians. The Kanye West "believe what you think other people don't want you to believe" line of thinkin'.

They see the shift toward the left and oppose it just coz. Willin' to bet most of these justify their conservative views by criticisin' the 'Left' as opposed to explainin' how conservative policies are beneficial to them and theirs

Pretty good video. The one sista with the braids and red jacket made me shake my head. I've heard many people say the same statements about why they voted for Trump and that line of thinking about running the country like a business is a sad and misguided mindset

Without watchin', a lot of young conservatives, female conservatives and ethnic conservatives are really just contrarians. The Kanye West "believe what you think other people don't want you to believe" line of thinkin'.

They see the shift toward the left and oppose it just coz. Willin' to bet most of these justify their conservative views by criticisin' the 'Left' as opposed to explainin' how conservative policies are beneficial to them and theirs

Funny thing is, they really think they're......"independent thinkers."

Yet, ironically, all they're really doing is following the "going against the grain" crowd in much the same way that they accuse others of following the Left.

kinda of a joke?

i once knew a white dude who said this dumb shit....said bush made him laugh because he said.."wanna buy some wood"

smdh

Pretty good video. The one sista with the braids and red jacket made me shake my head. I've heard many people say the same statements about why they voted for Trump and that line of thinking about running the country like a business is a sad and misguided mindset

Running a country like a business is the dumbest shit ever

I watched the whole thing a couple days ago. Aside from that dumb white bitch and the black bitch with braids the discussion wasn't that bad. I was expecting worse.

Also if the niggas who be hollering about feminism every time a bitch breathe bothered to watch this, they'd see the discord between the different beliefs within feminism. Instead they just label anything as "the feminists are mad about such and such"

Didn’t watch the video yet but I know more than one person irl who voted for Trump just because they hated Hillary and “knew he had no chance of winning”

Youtube racists gotta be so confused with agreeing with everything the black chick said lol

Youtube racists gotta be so confused with agreeing with everything the black chick said lol
Nah they'll do the thing of propping her up cuz she espouses their views. And make her an example of "free thinking" like they do every black conservative. The only time a black person gets commended for their thoughts is when they say some shit only a white person would say.

I watched the whole thing a couple days ago. Aside from that dumb white bitch and the black bitch with braids the discussion wasn't that bad. I was expecting worse.

Also if the niggas who be hollering about feminism every time a bitch breathe bothered to watch this, they'd see the discord between the different beliefs within feminism. Instead they just label anything as "the feminists are mad about such and such"

lol I'm one of the dudes that bashes feminism, and the discord is one of the reasons I've given for why its nonsense. If you got a bunch of women calling themselves feminists that can't even agree about basic principles behind the movement, then what is the movement really about? It's like when some wacko feminist comes out and says some shit like the world would be better off if all the men were dead. You take the comment to a feminist and they're like "Well, that's not the feminism I follow." What a convenient cop-out.

lol I'm one of the dudes that bashes feminism, and the discord is one of the reasons I've given for why its nonsense. If you got a bunch of women calling themselves feminists that can't even agree about basic principles behind the movement, then what is the movement really about? It's like when some wacko feminist comes out and says some shit like the world would be better off if all the men were dead. You take the comment to a feminist and they're like "Well, that's not the feminism I follow." What a convenient cop-out.

It's not feminism's fault these hoes are dumb

Back