Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vice President Harris to Americans who can't find a COVID test: "Google It [...]”

Why do you have to wait for a test? I’m not on any bullshit. I’m asking for a serious answer. I’ve been tested like 10 times in the last month. The longest I waited was a hour. I’ve been tested in 3 different states. My wife and kids all tested positive and I’ve been getting tested like crazy.

Scheduling I guess. I mean I could get tested earlier if I looked around but didn’t feel like it

Nigga please. You just lack empathy
I have a ton of empathy, I realize that there a millions of people in the world that don’t have the resources that I have. I realize that they won’t in any time soon. My empathy lies in my gratitude to appreciate that I have access to the vaccine, test, and the medical facilities to get me healthy. I appreciate that the government for all of its flaws is trying to stop this, is putting out the information on what we can do, I take heed and get myself and love ones right. That’s where my empathy lies, it doesn’t lie with people who want to nit pick everything and find reasons to be insulted and sensitive at how things are said instead of what is said. Just so they can feel persecuted which further entrenches them in their right to be goofballs.

I have a ton of empathy, I realize that there a millions of people in the world that don’t have the resources that I have. I realize that they won’t in any time soon. My empathy lies in my gratitude to appreciate that I have access to the vaccine, test, and the medical facilities to get me healthy. I appreciate that the government for all of its flaws is trying to stop this, is putting out the information on what we can do, I take heed and get myself and love ones right. That’s where my empathy lies, it doesn’t lie with people who want to nit pick everything and find reasons to be insulted and sensitive at how things are said instead of what is said. Just so they can feel persecuted which further entrenches them in their right to be goofballs.

Ok

Maybe it's based on where you live but in Jersey it's easy as shit to get a covid test. It was a little tougher around the holidays for obvious reasons but I have 4 instant tests in my closet as well as a free mail in one. Plus there's mad places that do free in person testing (usually the same places you can get vaccinated).

Maybe it's based on where you live but in Jersey it's easy as shit to get a covid test. It was a little tougher around the holidays for obvious reasons but I have 4 instant tests in my closet as well as a free mail in one. Plus there's mad places that do free in person testing (usually the same places you can get vaccinated).
Yup when delta popped off it got crazy though before then you could be in and out

LMAO Trump handled Covid better than these two low empathy/sympathy motherfuckers.

Try living in a backwards ass red state, which is most of the country and see if you can get a Covid test.

How about you know, the government actually does some shit and federal testing centers and labs. It's been 3 years, we shouldn't be Googling shit when we can talk to the motherfucking elected officials directly.

I hate politicians.

I looked at my insurance…some site tried charging them $500 for a Covid test..told them to kick rocks. It’s supposed to be free.

Folks really don’t know to get tested though?

This is easy information to find on the internet. This like finding out what time the game start. Less than 2 minutes to find testing in your area.

Fuck her though

Folks really don’t know to get tested though?

This is easy information to find on the internet. This like finding out what time the game start. Less than 2 minutes to find testing in your area.

Fuck her though

Let’s not act like places aren’t running out of tests all over

Back