Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vice President Harris to Americans who can't find a COVID test: "Google It [...]”

Every time we go long periods without hearing from her I wonder why

Then we hear from her and I say “oh that’s why…”

It’s wild to think that neither the President or VP is capable of speaking off the cuff without massive amounts of preparation

Like if something catastrophic happened, and they was like “we need a statement from the Oval Office in 10 mins,” I’m not sure how that would turn out

Out of all the ways she could have responded to that she chose to do it in such a glib and condescending ass way and offered nothing.

Google it huh.. no shit. Even if she said they can search online.. she could have followed up by saying, search for you states local xyz.. or reach out to your local pharmacies.. or call a covid hotline or something.

Hell it would take nothing for them to put up a website called test.gov, covid.gov or something easy to remember that would have all the different state testing information readily available and numbers or emails folks could reach out to and she could have plugged that...but nah.. fuck you.. google it lol smdh

Out of all the ways she could have responded to that she chose to do it in such a glib and condescending ass way and offered nothing.

Google it huh.. no shit. Even if she said they can search online.. she could have followed up by saying, search for you states local xyz.. or reach out to your local pharmacies.. or call a covid hotline or something.

Hell it would take nothing for them to put up a website called test.gov, covid.gov or something easy to remember that would have all the different state testing information readily available and numbers or emails folks could reach out to and she could have plugged that...but nah.. fuck you.. google it lol smdh
Not to mention the free advertising to a corporation provided by the second most powerful government agent

Meh, she could of handled that better but I got issues with her for worse reasons. It’s not hard to find a way to get tested who has these problems?

Chile...everytime I see her or Biden do a news conference on the pandemic I end up just shaking my head.

CleanPastGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

She could have simply said go to the hhs website and there's a link to find testing sites🙄

Back