Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Verzuz: wow bow vs soulja boy

who you got?

• soulja boy

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • bow wow

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters
You can tell who were Bow Wow's ghostwriter by the way he act during the time. When T.I. was his ghostwriter then he tried to act like him, when Lil Wayne was writing some of his stuff then he was acting like him 🤣

I was gonna mention how Bowow went through this phase of trying to be like TI

in all honesty i just thought he was jacking his style and didnt know he was writing for him..

TIP dropped whatever you like in like 08 and then Bowow came with a song just like it using a TLC Sample. Nigga was even dressed the same in the music video

If Soulja can play mixtape songs, this could be really close

If Soulja can play mixtape songs, this could be really close
What songs? SB took a huge nose dive after the first and 2nd album. Those 20 mixtspes came after tontry and respark. I can't think of one mixtape song he had that was anywhere making noise because by then he was falling from his run.

I always kinda like this one tho

Last edited:
What songs? SB took a huge nose dive after the first and 2nd album. Those 20 mixtspes came after tontry and respark. I can't think of one mixtape song he had that was anywhere making noise because by then he was falling from his run.

I always kinda like this one tho

Mainly Juice lol

For some reason I loved that ignorant shit. It was so awful but I couldn't stop listening.

Now this song right here I kept on repeat for like a month straight. Mainly cause of the video. This nigga was high af!!!! It was unintentionally hilarious.

Edit:

It was THIS one lol

Mainly Juice lol

For some reason I loved that ignorant shit. It was so awful but I couldn't stop listening.

Now this song right here I kept on repeat for like a month straight. Mainly cause of the video. This nigga was high af!!!! It was unintentionally hilarious.

Edit:

It was THIS one lol

Juice and 1Up are classic mixtapes idc lol

Mainly Juice lol

Edit:

It was THIS one lol

He was swagger jacking Lil B on Texas though

I was gonna mention how Bowow went through this phase of trying to be like TI

in all honesty i just thought he was jacking his style and didnt know he was writing for him..

TIP dropped whatever you like in like 08 and then Bowow came with a song just like it using a TLC Sample. Nigga was even dressed the same in the music video

lmaooo at the bold with Johnta Austin .

That’s my shit and I still play it from time to time.
1621992486663.gif

Mainly Juice lol

Edit:

It was THIS one lol

I forgot about Zan With That Lean lol that shit did go when I was in college popping bars once in a while.

Back