Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: The Lox vs Dipset

Who wins

• The Lox

Votes: 70 70.0%
  • Dipset

Votes: 30 30.0%

• Total voters
Performance matters ,that's why T.I rather go against 50 Cent because on songs they match up . When Busta Rhymes wanted to go against T.I was like no cause Busta has way too many high energy high tempo tracks that would bully T.I in a live performance.

T.I not the only one that should duck Busta. Even if someone got a better catalog, depending who it is. Busta could easily beat em on performance alone. Busta x Ludacris shouda happened. At this point make it Busta x Missy

if lox can play banned from tv and freestyles

why can’t pusha play so appaled and shit like what happened to that boy?

i think you could pull a good twenty song setlist of clipse songs that would be more competitive than what dipset did last night…

Dipset has a better catalog than Re up gang. Dipset didn't match the Lox energy and took too long to get into they haymakers. They was tryinta be cool and flashy, lox came in aggressive and never let up

Cam & them niggas thought they was jus gon walk out there & let their swag do the talkin

nah mf

:hahaha:
Facts thats what made them pop in thr first place because it sure wasnt lyrics ot was "swag" and rambunctious ignorance thry most defbhad a couple of cuts i played but i never really liked them cats.. and after confessions of fire i really wasnt Big on Cam either

Selling a beat twice ain't nothing new in the industry

They version was hotter. Da End

Well it was when you're dealing with signed artists on majors or major indies.

But they have conflicting stories.

basically ras says he bought the beat in full.

Alchemist says he had a 3 beat deal and wasn't paid for 8 months.

he says after telling Ras,he hadn't heard back from the label and other ppl wanted the beat,Ras's team then sent a check for half of the 3 beats,but tried to make it seem like it was for that 1 beat.

I guess he gave them a deal for 3 beat package and he probably charges much more for a single beat.

Ras says Alchemist cashed the check,Alchemist said he told him he would give the money back since the Home Sweet Home beat was sold to The Lox.

Seems like the label and lawyers dropped the ball by not keeping in contact with Alchemist when he reached out about the situation with the payment for the beats or beats.

Most entertaining Verzuz since the first one. Yall catch when Jada said he was on adderall lol? I know I’m late to the thread and haven’t read it. Dipset was drunk and fried or something and Jada was on addies focused 😂😂. Jada was having more fun than anyone in the world that night. Great hip hop moment View attachment 608547
I heard nothing but good about adderall but im too afraid to try lol

See the source image
See the source image

Last edited:
maaaaaan finally watched the full battle this morning and NO WORK IS GETTING COMPLETED TODAY LOL

The Dips.....smh....disgraceful....between this thread and their performance I'm really lmao at these niggas....Cam thought he was gonna outdress these niggas and let Jim and Juelz do the "heavy lifting"?...lmaooo

When Jada called them out for performing over vocals I knew it was a wrap and looked at the battle differently from that point on....Lox smoked em

and how in tf did anyone keep up wit the set list and score?....after awhile i didn't know which song to put against the other but i do know damn near everytime the Lox did a song I was giving them a point off of energy and reception of the crowd and performance of the song....the Dips played their hits but some of their heavy hitters went too early and Lox smacked em with some other shit that had me goin....."oh hell yeah forgot about that one".....Dips tried to play mixtape joints and most of em went over my head like shit....Juelz got punked...ALOT....but i was just laughing at the old school NY postering they was doin all night....NYers are hilarious when "acting" tough....glad they wasn't on the bullshit(can't speak for the 300 other niggas around tryin to prove somethin)

great battle

maaaaaan finally watched the full battle this morning and NO WORK IS GETTING COMPLETED TODAY LOL

The Dips.....smh....disgraceful....between this thread and their performance I'm really lmao at these niggas....Cam thought he was gonna outdress these niggas and let Jim and Juelz do the "heavy lifting"?...lmaooo

When Jada called them out for performing over vocals I knew it was a wrap and looked at the battle differently from that point on....Lox smoked em

and how in tf did anyone keep up wit the set list and score?....after awhile i didn't know which song to put against the other but i do know damn near everytime the Lox did a song I was giving them a point off of energy and reception of the crowd and performance of the song....the Dips played their hits but some of their heavy hitters went too early and Lox smacked em with some other shit that had me goin....."oh hell yeah forgot about that one".....Dips tried to play mixtape joints and most of em went over my head like shit....Juelz got punked...ALOT....but i was just laughing at the old school NY postering they was doin all night....NYers are hilarious when "acting" tough....glad they wasn't on the bullshit(can't speak for the 300 other niggas around tryin to prove somethin)

great battle

Bruh...I'm pretty sure I heard Kiss call Juelz "ALF" and now I can't unsee it.

1628537516189.png
1628537424099.png

Back