Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: The Lox vs Dipset

Who wins

• The Lox

Votes: 70 70.0%
  • Dipset

Votes: 30 30.0%

• Total voters
Im in the minority that on paper the tracks lined up closer to an actual match up

Performance time tho, Lox smoked the shit out em

It took Dipset way too long to get they cool off. Niggas was supposed be strong arming Kiss from the first track
If it was the old format where they just played records it would’ve been debatable.

How the fuck you don’t play ???
Cam'Ron - Get Em Daddy (remix) ft Hell Rell (Official Music Video)

See the source image
See the source image

1628081558276.png :tuh:

Didn’t catch it from the beginning but this shit was hilarious and entertaining

The Lox was on point and Jada was on the dips necks

Juelz mannerisms we’re killing me
Can getting booed killed me

At the end this was embarrassing for dipset. Imma huge dipset in particular camron fan.

Cam can spit with the best. Not really a lox fan. They are bigger regionally in the NY hoods. I went to college with alot of niggas from NY in particular Brooklyn Queens and Bronx niggaz and they love the Lox.

I got annoyed with them bumping the Lox so much in dorms.

Lox a more cohesive group. They're brothers at the end. Dipset just a bunch of individuals who get together to do shows to get the money then go their separate ways

I’m definitely a fan of both but I was rolling wit’ Tha Set cuz I thought they were closer to home and would have tha energy…but you can tell they not as close as The Lox are

Jada was tha MVP and The Lox basically bullied Dipset tha whole night lol

Also idk if Cam necessary got booed or it’s because there was sooo much fuckery goin’ on tha crowd was just feeding off tha energy cuz when Cam went into his last song tha crowd was goin’ crazy and rappin’ along to tha track

Lox got tha gentleman’s 30 tho….

I’m definitely a fan of both but I was rolling wit’ Tha Set cuz I thought they were closer to home and would have tha energy…but you can tell they not as close as The Lox are

Jada was tha MVP and The Lox basically bullied Dipset tha whole night lol

Also idk if Cam necessary got booed or it’s because there was sooo much fuckery goin’ on tha crowd was just feeding off tha energy cuz when Cam went into his last song tha crowd was goin’ crazy and rappin’ along to tha track

Lox got tha gentleman’s 30 tho….
Facts but it still was embarrassing. Cam prolly hasn't heard a boo in years lol.

Even with how unorganized this shit was and having a 100 mfers on stage to the point the rappers couldnt even move, this was a top versus for me. One of my favorites.

The Lox energy is unmatched.

Dipset could have done better. Cam stepped up after like the 2nd round when he realized what time it was. Jim Jones was high out of his fucking mind the whole time and had 0 stage pressence other than performing a few verses. Juelz was the same. High/drunk out his ass the first half of the shit and only woke up near the end just to constantly get bodied by the Lox.

Cam deserved better.

Cam getting booed was the highlight of the night. Lmaooo. Shit hurt me cause I fuck with Cam, but the expression on his face was hilarious.

Even with how unorganized this shit was and having a 100 mfers on stage to the point the rappers couldnt even move, this was a top versus for me. One of my favorites.

Dipset could have done better. Cam stepped up after like the 2nd round when he realized what time it was. Jim Jones was high out of his fucking mind the whole time and had 0 stage pressence other than performing a few verses. Juelz was the same. High/drunk out his ass the first half of the shit and only woke up near the end just to constantly get bodied by the Lox.

Cam deserved better.

Yeah…Dipset looked like that Cavs team that ran up against The Warriors lol

Cam (LeBron) had Jim (Kevin Love) and Juelz (Kyrie Irving) fucked up and was only left wit’ Freaky Zeaky (Matthew Delavadova) left to try and win tha series smh Lmaooooo

:niggaa: :popcorn2:

Cam deserved better.
Facts where was jim? He talked the most shit and went ghost out there (no pun)

Back