Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: The Lox vs Dipset

Who wins

• The Lox

Votes: 70 70.0%
  • Dipset

Votes: 30 30.0%

• Total voters
This shit is so disrespectful. The Lox are one the greatest groups hip hop has ever seen. Even with Sheek Louch bringing up the rear The Lox are one of the dopest crews ever.

Dipset on the other hand is another story. Cam'ron is one of the worst artist ever. His judo know verse on Horse and Carriage is literally one of the worst verses ever recorded. That shit is on the Mike Jones/Skee Lo level. Dude is a terrible rapper and I don't see how anyone could honestly disagree. Santana had his moments and Jim Jones is probably the best one in the crew which isn't saying much. Either way it's laughable to put those clowns on the same level let alone same stage as The Lox.

This shit is so disrespectful. The Lox are one the greatest groups hip hop has ever seen. Even with Sheek Louch bringing up the rear The Lox are one of the dopest crews ever.

Dipset on the other hand is another story. Cam'ron is one of the worst artist ever. His judo know verse on Horse and Carriage is literally one of the worst verses ever recorded. That shit is on the Mike Jones/Skee Lo level. Dude is a terrible rapper and I don't see how anyone could honestly disagree. Santana had his moments and Jim Jones is probably the best one in the crew which isn't saying much. Either way it's laughable to put those clowns on the same level let alone same stage as The Lox.

Cam'ron isn't one of the worst artists ever. Dude has his own style and knows how to pick beats.

He was one of the best MCs in his era (98-05)

In fact, I'd say he was top 5 of his era (Jay, Nas, Jadakiss, Cam, 50)

I can't say he's better than Jay or Nas, but he's arguably better than Jadakiss and 50.

Nas drops this weekend. Versus The Lox and Dipset both in my top 5 groups

Tomorow my day. First Football and after that This Versus.. Game start 19 and Battle 21.. What a fucking week!

Malmö FF plays tomorow in Cheampions league qualition against Rangers. Thats Sweden best team and birthplace of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I followed them many years and I been in Malmö and Lived there 4 years, it was not a city for me, hard to get work.

#Lifeisgood #neverstop #everydayisgood #BEHAPPY

On a Tuesday is so disappointing
Now niggas gonna pretend like they 'busy' or something on a damn Tuesday

Only ppl that should be pissed is folks buying tickets

The rest of yall was gonna be at home in bball shorts with ya undershirts rolled up doing absolutely nothing

Back