Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: The Isley Brothers vs Earth, Wind & Fire

OFC not but Donnie use to letting the artist talk and tell their story from years of radio & video soul
I mean...can't we just google that or watch a doc though? I don't understand being mad at the man for sharing a story or two about how these dudes have impacted his life. It's not like him telling a story is causing them to not play 20 songs for each act.

People just dont like Steve Harvey and that's okay. Let's just not act like if that was our fave artist we wouldn't be up there acting like Shawn when he met Missy

My mom just asked

Who would be a good match up vs Chaka?

I blurted Tina but then realized Tina would smoke Chaka out the water

Bruh I was just thinking who would go against Tina ina Verzuz when I was watching her doc

She would have to go against a Stevie Wonder. Someone w/ bonafide classics in 3/4 different decades

I mean...can't we just google that or watch a doc though? I don't understand being mad at the man for sharing a story or two about how these dudes have impacted his life. It's not like him telling a story is causing them to not play 20 songs for each act.

People just dont like Steve Harvey and that's okay. Let's just not act like if that was our fave artist we wouldn't be up there acting like Shawn when he met Missy

Bruh we done explained the issue. What are you missing? Lol!

Back