Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: The-Dream vs Sean Garrett

Nah, Sean was playin mad bullshit the first 30 mins and then started playin some real shit lol

That was well played by Sean lol He got washed in teh first 30 mins, niggas stopped keepin score. Then he finally started playin some heat and niggas started giving him points solely cuz he was playin better music not cuz it was better than the shit Dream was playin.

All of a sudden niggas saying "it's gettin close" :niggaa: he bullshitted the whole first half playin wack shit and making homo faces in the phone.

Fam I remember the battle btw swizz beatz and just blaze....everyone thinking JB would win but all he kept playing was Hov hits....as soon as Swizz hit em with something new and had real spitters......Bath salts crazy!

I say this to say, don't underestimate Sean G pulling something crazy out the bag on Dream

No way you could’ve been there from the jump and thought Sean won. Through the first 15 songs Dream was up 12-3 at worst and that’s being generous.

I had dream up 14-1 first 15. Sean definitely made it interesting but Dream took it. Had Sean not been bugging early on he coulda took it. I slept on how deep his discography was. I knew he had mad hits but a couple joints I didn’t know he did.

No way you could’ve been there from the jump and thought Sean won. Through the first 15 songs Dream was up 12-3 at worst and that’s being generous.

I had dream up 14-1 first 15. Sean definitely made it interesting but Dream took it. Had Sean not been bugging early on he coulda took it. I slept on how deep his discography was. I knew he had mad hits but a couple joints I didn’t know he did.

No. Sean came back and took that shit

dream was a snooze fest for a whole hr

Back