Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: T-Pain vs Lil Jon

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo that big ass chain is brazy lol
Please tell me this isn't your first time seeing that

iirc, it's a replica of the original one he had because he said it was too heavy on his neck so he got it melted down

One song in and they easily the most entertaining match up yet

Got it 1-0 Jon. Love Good Life but that Get Low bring out a different type of freak.

So mad I missed this shit live

3 rounds in and these dude already dropping bombs

Gonna be crazy keeping up with these records

Shoutout who called it with Jon bringing in the tough street records

T Pain sing every damn where lol

7 rounds in and I got it 4-3 Jon. That Capelton joint is meh

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
there was a club right outside the city that let u enter at 17.....that was like the first club most of us could really go to so on Sundays felt like the entire city 17 and higher where in that spot soon as they played this

Soon as the played this like clockwork u d see niggas break off in whatever click/gangs they were and gang signs would get thrown all over the place .....next thing a melee would ensue....every fucking time

Reactions: GNS
The list of songs

I missed the last 8 songs they played. But by that time Jon already won it.

there was a club right outside the city that let u enter at 17.....that was like the first club most of us could really go to so on Sundays felt like the entire city 17 and higher where in that spot soon as they played this

Soon as the played this like clockwork u d see niggas break off in whatever click/gangs they were and gang signs would get thrown all over the place .....next thing a melee would ensue....every fucking time

And THAT song...certified trunk banger. I loved playin that shyt in my car

He did, and kept them after. Then when locks started really trending again, he had them put back on as extensions smfh
Nh I was like something is off with this niggaz locks yo
Gat damn niggaz recycling they're shit now almost as bad as the women

Back