Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

This nigga swizz beatz been high key making the same beat for the better part of 2 decades but niggas in here trying to say Mannie don't have the range to compete with the likes of Scott storch.

Tuh

This nigga swizz beatz been high key making the same beat for the better part of 2 decades but niggas in here trying to say Mannie don't have the range to compete with the likes of Scott storch.

Tuh
Honestly some people just hate the South and anything in it.
I've never bashed an entire region because I listen to music from anywhere.
Majority of people's opinions of any artist or producer is based off either only listening to singles, harping on somebody's else opinion or not listening to the music at all.
Mannie put a whole record label on his back for years. He had his own sound and is not appreciated for it.
That's why going into this I'm just gonna enjoy what they play.
People's minds are made up anyway.
People are too stubborn and wanna be trolling to give an honest listen.

Honestly some people just hate the South and anything in it.
I've never bashed an entire region because I listen to music from anywhere.
Majority of people's opinions of any artist or producer is based off either only listening to singles, harping on somebody's else opinion or not listening to the music at all.
Mannie put a whole record label on his back for years. He had his own sound and is not appreciated for it.
That's why going into this I'm just gonna enjoy what they play.
People's minds are made up anyway.
People are too stubborn and wanna be trolling to give an honest listen.
This a very cool and mature response from you fam. I wouldn't have expect anything less

But uh

Fuck these niggas mane

South got something to say today!!

Mannie Fresh May have some unreleased Nas joints too, He was signed to Nas’ label Mass Appeal for like five minutes, he may still be there..

Tuh
Let Mannie get past Cocaine Scott and a Just Blaze, then we can have a serious debate of him vs Swizz.

It clear who at the top of this shit.....and it aint Mannie

I swear this nigga chicity don't discriminate when it comes to his capes.

You gotta be more selective b

You ain't gotta get ALL the colors the cape come in fam. One or two will do. Not the whole color chart.

You the type to go shopping for J's in Ross huh...I mean, after all, they're still Jordans right?

Back