Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

Interviewers stay tryna get Storch to say he ghost produced Dre shit it feels like. Same questions in the same way. Dunno maybe it's nothin'

He always so careful not to say he produced or ghost produced. Its always 'I did the keys' or 'I co produced'.

Anyway he won fair and square, he played the game the same way the other guys did before him. Mannie stans are in their feelings still

Dude Scotty has no album that's seeing 400 degrees, and plus he "contributed" on production.

Look what you beating ya chest over

Not Medicaid expansion
Not free tuition for in state schools

But college football championships

The jokes write themselves
Fiction @ me beating my chest over anything. What are you even talking about right now lollll?

:niggawhat: You brought up Saban, I didn't.

You were in here crying, whining, weezin...and being...what you be. That's factual and the actual joke.

Fiction @ me beating my chest over anything. What are you even talking about right now lollll?

:niggawhat: You brought up Saban, I didn't.

You were in here crying, whining, weezin...and being...what you be. That's factual and the actual joke.
None of this happened and you know it but it's cool

You think Fresh lost, I agreed... Like 15 pages ago.

Not sure why you making up the other stuff though

He's still in my top 3 of producers and this battle or rather his "loss" didn't change that

None of this happened and you know it but it's cool

You think Fresh lost, I agreed... Like 15 pages ago.

Not sure why you making up the other stuff though

He's still in my top 3 of producers and this battle or rather his "loss" didn't change that
You're always "not sure". I never said I thought he loss. I didn't even watch the battle. I was just teasing you, as I always do.

I made a joke.
You didn't think it was funny and felt inclined to respond the way you wanted to respond.

No worries though.

You're always "not sure". I never said I thought he loss. I didn't even watch the battle. I was just teasing you, as I always do.

I made a joke.
You didn't think it was funny and felt inclined to respond the way you wanted to respond.

No worries though.
The trip part about this is, I've been laughing the entire time

But I'll work on that being more obvious.

I want to be a better poster for you

Back