Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: RZA vs DJ Premier

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RZA and Preemo are both straight up boom bap hiphop producer's BUT RZA has more popular record's because of how big and global the Wu is. A billion Asian nighas love Wu.

Preemo got huge record's that I still play everyday and who I think still is the goat producer but the RZA got so many classic joints that if Preemo didn't drop his hits and not dig in the Group Home bag he couldn't win. IMO

And RZA knows this shit too, thats why he had to shout all of Asia and say that shit about a virus knows no race or whatever.

Asia and Europe been keeping the whole clans lights on for a over a decade now. Mfers will never go broke cause they can all sell out shows overseas. Its crazy.

I’m more disappointed that Preemo ain’t get in his back but shit I ain’t mad at nothing that happened tonight

Organized Noise would be insane in one of these,also Dallas Austin

Plz Rap gods...let someone challenge Organized Noise. I want them to do this so bad.

That shyt is gonna be so fuccin Souf...imma have pitcher of sweet tea...a plate of fried chicken, colla greens, mashed potatoes & gravy, yams, and a slice of sweet potato pie while watching them battle.

Plz Rap gods...let someone challenge Organized Noise. I want them to do this so bad.

That shyt is gonna be so fuccin Souf...imma have pitcher of sweet tea...a plate of fried chicken, colla greens, mashed potatoes & gravy, yams, and a slice of sweet potato pie while watching them battle.
Eh match them up w Mannie Fresh Pen and Pixel or David Ban er

Back