Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: RZA vs DJ Premier

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Premo being a super hiphop head was trying to display his range and not stick to Hov, Nas and Big and show love to the more underground joints and that shit backfired.

Honestly I thought Rza would fall into the same trap that Mannie did, playing 20 straight songs from 1 camp could get stale, but Wu has about 5 different niggas with classics, compared to Hot Boyz who really only had 2 niggas.

With that said tho, had Prem stuck to just playing this Hov, Nas and Big tracks he prolly would've won.

Aye, i been watching this on youtube so I aint been seeing no comments. Who the mfers on IG saying won?

Premo being a super hiphop head was trying to display his range and not stick to Hov, Nas and Big and show love to the more underground joints and that shit backfired.

Honestly I thought Rza would fall into the same trap that Mannie did, playing 20 straight songs from 1 camp could get stale, but Wu has about 5 different niggas with classics, compared to Hot Boyz who really only had 2 niggas.

With that said tho, had Prem stuck to just playing this Hov, Nas and Big tracks he prolly would've won.

4 Nas songs, 5 Jay songs, 3 BIG songs, 5 GangStarr songs, 3 misc songs, that's it that's all.

Back