Classic
Memory Lane
Represent
Come Clean
MC's Act Like They Don't Know
Supa Star
I Gave You Power

THIS.
Every one of these songs are classics and it's STILL not a complete list. Missing his tracks with Common,Mos Def, MOP, AZ, D.I.T.C and the countless remixes....

Like I was telling da fellas....
at one point RZA was the illest hip hop producer on the planet. I'll say him Preemo will be neck & neck but Preem will start dropping classics OUTSIDE his own camp. His longevity and the who's who of elite artists he has produced classics and bangers for is just too much

Man this shit should be dope.

Hopefully they both can go all in and spin their records from an actual DJ setup since they both have that background.

Maybe thats asking too much.

But I hope they can at least have their tracks played through larger quality speakers and not just some laptops.

Their catalogs deserve the best possible sound.

If it goes off hits and nostalgia, which is what it will go off, I don't see how preme can lose to anyone from the boom bap era.

Preme can play guru, then biggie, then nas, then jay, then KRS, then Rakim, then Royce, then go underground and play lesser known cats.

I cant imagine how preme can lose when those songs hit. Imagine going from Above the Clouds to Nas is like to 10 crack commandments.

These matchups are just as much about how hard the track hits from a nostalgia perspective and preme is the most legendary producer from the 90s based on the classics and artists hes worked on.

Beat for beat though, atleast to me, its gonna be much closer. RZA has a deep ass catalog of some of the dopest beats.

This is gonna be hard to call for me.

Just glad to get a matchup from my favorite era though.

If it goes off hits and nostalgia, which is what it will go off, I don't see how preme can lose to anyone from the boom bap era.

Preme can play guru, then biggie, then nas, then jay, then KRS, then Rakim, then Royce, then go underground and play lesser known cats.

I cant imagine how preme can lose when those songs hit. Imagine going from Above the Clouds to Nas is like to 10 crack commandments.

These matchups are just as much about how hard the track hits from a nostalgia perspective and preme is the most legendary producer from the 90s based on the classics and artists hes worked on.

Beat for beat though, atleast to me, its gonna be much closer. RZA has a deep ass catalog of some of the dopest beats.

This is gonna be hard to call for me.

Just glad to get a matchup from my favorite era though.
At first I thought this was going to be a wash with a Preemo flawless victory but then I thought what RZA has done.

CREAM
Ice Cream Man
Verbal Intercourse
Triumph
Cold World
I come to bring the pain
Long Kiss Goodnight
Bells of War
Shadowboxin'
Winter Warz

sheesh........

This made me think about how Rza lost hundreds of beats and 2 albums in a basement floods. Nigga had to go remake new shit. Wonder what classics we never got to hear because of that shit smh.

However, hardcore Wu fans may know that defining albums from members were originally intended to sound quite different. Several floods forever affected solo members’ post-36 Chambers rollout, with hundreds of RZA tracks forever washed away.
During the mid-90s, RZA’s Staten Island, New York home studio suffered two floods. It was estimated that 500 beats were lost, also including creations by Wu producers 4th Disciple and Tru Master.
RZA sees the catastrophe as a symbol. “For me, that same f*cking flood keeps popping up in my life. It popped up twice in the course of Wu-Tang [Clan]. As soon as we had finished [Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers], I already had Inspectah Deck’s [Uncontrolled Substance] album, Method Man’s [Tical] album prepared. Because back in those days we had floppy disks and I would make all the beats – Method Man’s session, Deck’s session, [Raekwon’s Only Built 4 Cuban Linx…] session, and I was ready to go. Here comes the flood that wiped away about 160 floppy disks. Because I didn’t think there’d be a flood. I had [the disks] on the floor, under the keyboard. You don’t think. Wu-Tang [Clan was] out doing some shows in Cleveland, whatever. [We came] back–water’s up this high, washed that all away. [We went] back to the drawing board. Cool.”

More than a year later, RZA says he was storing disks more carefully. After the creation of 1995’s Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… and GZA’s Liquid Swords, nature struck again.”Now, my studio is built. Everything is [stored up high], off of the floor. I feel like life is good. I just created [two acclaimed albums] and another flood comes. Higher. [It] destroys the tape machine, the board we had, [and other equipment]. Okay, cool. We move again [and] get the ‘Wu house,’ in New Jersey. ‘They’ll be no floods again.’ Another flood. The funny thing is, recently, I was home. Now, I’m not worried about the flood. A tsunami [could not affect me].” RZA said that he has a skylight in one of his current production rooms. “I’m sittin’ there, and water starts comin’ from [above].” With a laugh, RZA compares his experience to Noah and the ark.

At first I thought this was going to be a wash with a Preemo flawless victory but then I thought what RZA has done.

CREAM
Ice Cream Man
Verbal Intercourse
Triumph
Cold World
I come to bring the pain
Long Kiss Goodnight
Bells of War
Shadowboxin'
Winter Warz

sheesh........

For me all these would hit. Plus his bobby digital beats. His beats for some wu affiliates. im a huge rza fan so i can go on and on.

But idk if the fans listening would react off those like they would some of Premes beats. All comes down to nostalgia in these.

For me all these would hit. Plus his bobby digital beats. His beats for some wu affiliates. im a huge rza fan so i can go on and on.

But idk if the fans listening would react off those like they would some of Premes beats. All comes down to nostalgia in these.
I think RZA going to win the more I think a bout it.

RZA has more radio hits too

Just off the Wu fans alone they'll vote for RZA

I do like Preemo beats better because all his beats are consistent

This made me think about how Rza lost hundreds of beats and 2 albums in a basement floods. Nigga had to go remake new shit. Wonder what classics we never got to hear because of that shit smh.

I know he probably threw all the stuff away, but with today's technology it might've been someway to hear that music.

Would've loved to hear what Tical was originally gonna sound like. Did try to recreate what they lost? or Did they have whole new songs and beats?

Back