Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Redman vs Method Man

What happened

So DMX was in a juvenile detention center or something similar. Which is where X developed his love for freestyling. At first he used to just do the beatbox for his man Ready Ron (fuck him), but then he started writing and freestyling.
So he ends up in a place and K-Solo was in the same place, but in another area. K-Solo was kinda known at the time, so they had to battle through a fence. X shit was to find whoever was the "best" and challenge them. I guess K-Solo was really good, so X had to bring out his finishing move after battling for mad long. Which was a song called "spell bound" which used to get a crazy reaction, bc X used to spell out a bunch of shit and make it rhyme.
K-Solo went home and one of DMX cellies hears spellbound on the radio and tells X "Yo, you on the radio" but it was K-Solo

Imagine battling a random kid in jail, getting signed, stealing the guys battle rap that he beat you with and thinking nothing of it. Then that random guy winds up becoming the biggest fuckin rapper in the world and calling you out years later. DMX had a hell of a life. DMX goes into detail why he used to be so good at spelling in the book. Shit is sad as fuck.

So DMX was in a juvenile detention center or something similar. Which is where X developed his love for freestyling. At first he used to just do the beatbox for his man Ready Ron (fuck him), but then he started writing and freestyling.
So he ends up in a place and K-Solo was in the same place, but in another area. K-Solo was kinda known at the time, so they had to battle through a fence. X shit was to find whoever was the "best" and challenge them. I guess K-Solo was really good, so X had to bring out his finishing move after battling for mad long. Which was a song called "spell bound" which used to get a crazy reaction, bc X used to spell out a bunch of shit and make it rhyme.
K-Solo went home and one of DMX cellies hears spellbound on the radio and tells X "Yo, you on the radio" but it was K-Solo
Gat damn that's some ho shit

Can you tell me something about how X felt about K solo for someone who never read a book in his life?
Here's a good one to start out with:

51+dyGeuzdL.jpg

Back