Welcome To aBlackWeb

[VERZUZ] Jim Jones vs French Montana

You gotta trend back down so you can go back up

otherwise you’re going to paint yourself into a corner
Trend down is fine, but not back to mediocrity.
There are a lot of legit New York legends that would have been so much more fire then this.
Since they did more contemporary last time, they could have switched it up and done old school.
Rakim Vs Kane
Ghost vs Raekwon
Meth vs Redman (I know not NY)

There were other options, this shit makes My look weak.

Happy Birthday Chinx! ?? He would have turned 38 years old today
v1Lvzme5pb9STzZ6dPkjFcJFJiRcdInDagyzZl62IKc4zHqWH3uW3Sey-spF_zFq-W8TPnpBaM-tbYs=s800-nd

Trend down is fine, but not back to mediocrity.
There are a lot of legit New York legends that would have been so much more fire then this.
Since they did more contemporary last time, they could have switched it up and done old school.
Rakim Vs Kane
Ghost vs Raekwon
Meth vs Redman (I know not NY)

There were other options, this shit makes My look weak.
Like Swizz said it takes a lot of planning as you gotta find ppl who will give you a yes

cant Just grab any two guys anymore since this is such a production now

lol @ Rakim and BDK for 20 songs

niggas gonna be SLEEP

Like Swizz said it takes a lot of planning as you gotta find ppl who will give you a yes

cant Just grab any two guys anymore since this is such a production now

lol @ Rakim and BDK for 20 songs

niggas gonna be SLEEP
That's why I named folks that are cool already. Makes it so much easier to coordinate. They fucking up by chasing the beef angle.

That's how it is on most of these, you know or like about half the songs the rest would is usually boring.

That's why I named folks that are cool already. Makes it so much easier to coordinate. They fucking up by chasing the beef angle.

That's how it is on most of these, you know or like about half the songs the rest would is usually boring.
fam you care way too much over IG live

this shit already overproduced though

niggas give one matchup a month and hold you for 3 hrs

I see the hate is real

Guess they should do ZRo vs Slim Thug or Keak da Sneak vs Yukmouth......
Real shit, that's about the same as this. These niggas local rappers, and if that location wasn't NY you would never hear from these niggas.

Back