Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jeezy a Hypocrite how u tall all that street shit then going to say you do it for the kids. I Don’t care if it’s 10 20 or 50 yrs latter you tried to have this man killed and know u want him to forget about it and Buried the hatchet fuck that he knows Gucci don’t really like him and he still agreed to the Versuz he Deserves everything he gets he spit in his Man’s face when he took this battle

Jeezy a Hypocrite how u tall all that street shit then going to say you do it for the kids. I Don’t care if it’s 10 20 or 50 yrs latter you tried to have this man killed and know u want him to forget about it and Buried the hatchet fuck that he knows Gucci don’t really like him and he still agreed to the Versuz he Deserves everything he gets he spit in his Man’s face when he took this battle

jeezy aint send no one do nun those guys did it on their own

Nigga, shut the fuck up.Ya homeboy fucked ya baby momma and you still kiss her in the mouth so sit this one out

Back