Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Verzuz Is Returning; New Partnership With Twitter

test
Bout time Elon did somethnig good w/ the platform!

Ain't een gon' cap. Depending on who they got, I'd pay to watch. Especially that X v. Snoop one and Bone v. 36 one.

L.

I sincerely hope it flops even harder than the Triller effort.

Musk tried the hard-right angle straight out the gate with Tucker and that was a loss. So now he switchin up and goin the WB and old school FOX (Martin/Living Single/In Living Color) route to get black viewership to make that shitty ass website appealing to advertisers again to drive up the value.

And Swizz pellet-head ass is playing right into his hands. I'll pass on principle.

No lies were told in this video.

Of the that negro would defend that type of coonery.. For the right price if Elon told him to come and schuck & jive for him.. He would do it.. CTG is the same negro who was paling around w/ that white supremacist Barbie Tomi just for some attention.. And recently he went on Bill Maher’s show and didn’t bother to check for all that white supremacist rhetoric he been spewing the past couple years because he thought it was mor important to promote he’s shitty ass book.. Also he went on Faux News recently on was on one their shows just smiling and playing happy negro role.. Plus not to long ago he did that softball interview w/ that bedwench Candace Owens and CTG never bother to challenge her on all lies she spread about George Floyd dying from fentanyl & not the knee that on his damn neck..In order to entertain her white supremacist audience.. So of course he has no problem w/ Swizz or Elon…

Last edited:

This negro got the nerve to post about Kendrick right after he posted that happy negro post(“I’m so glad Massa Elon rewarded us”) w/ Elon…

No lies were told in this video.

Charla has a strong point and he's kinda right. People should of went at them for acting like they didnt try to sell this shit asap before, for a big pay day. Now after it didnt pan out, they're trying to reup with the whole "support black owned" gimmick to try and get it big to sell it again

Of the that negro would defend that type of coonery.. For the right price if Elon told him to come and schuck & jive for him.. He would do it.. CTG is the same negro who was paling around w/ that white supremacist Barbie Tomi just for some attention.. And recently he went on Bill Maher’s show and didn’t bother to check for all that white supremacist rhetoric he been spewing the past couple years because he thought it was mor important to promote he’s shitty ass book.. Also he went on Faux News recently on was on one their shows just smiling and playing happy negro role.. Plus not to long ago he did that softball interview w/ that bedwench Candace Owens and CTG never bother to challenge her on all lies she spread about George Floyd dying from fentanyl & not the knee that on his damn neck..In order to entertain her white supremacist audience.. So of course he has no problem w/ Swizz or Elon…

...again no lies were told

Back